THE FUTURE (PART-1)

"What was that screen thing?" Damon asks from behind and some others nod at this "And how can I be there with Hope, I am dead." Landon says looking at the light, Hope's hand clenches again at the mention of Landon's death.

"and why am I so smiley there?" Hope adds a question, "It is the future, what will happen in a couple of days." The light says when Hope interrupts it "I wanna see what happens next, how do I turn on my humanity." Hope says and looks towards the light as the entire room goes silent for the first time.

"Fine, have it your way." the voice says "This happens the next morning when you wake up." the voice adds and the screen goes blank.

"What sick trick is it, Auntie Bex?" Hope shouts at her aunt as she gets up from her speed in an instant at the mention of her father's funeral "It's true, Hope, Nik's funeral is tomorrow." Rebekah replies in a calm voice while Klaus and others look at the two with wide eyes, seeing Hope this angry was something none of them liked while Klaus was still shocked at the thought of seeing his own funeral.

"There's a child named after him?" Elena says in a shocked voice "I know he made a big sacrifice but we can't forget what he did in the past, not only to us but to everyone over the thousand years." Bonnie says in agreement with her best friend.

Before anyone could add anything else both Bonnie and Elena were on their knees holding their neck, trying to breathe. They felt like someone was choking them, Damon was trying to save his wife while Stefan was looking at them with weird looks like 'why are you touching my girlfriend or why is she letting him touch her?'

"Hope please stop, look at me, they don't know who he is but we do and we don't wanna ruin his sacrifice just because of some useless thoughts given by people who are not important." Caroline goes and sits in front of Hope on her knees trying to save her friends and calm Hope down.

Hope looks at her before letting the two girls breathe again who just look at the tribrid with horror "Always think before you say anything about or next time no one will be able to stop me." Hope threatens them and they sit back in their seat where Elena leans into Damon which shocks Stefan even more.

"What is a 'beignet' and what is your obsession with it?" Hayley asks Hope who looks at Hope, who is her daughter in the future but Hope in reply just smiles at her and turns to look at the light and a video from the past starts to play on the screen.

(ignore the part where Hayley asks him about Elijah, just think it's not there.)

"Does your father even know what the word 'moderation' means?" Lizzie and Josie along with all their friends say together and Hope laughs at this, a sound no one has heard in days, a sound that music to the Mikaelson family as they watched their princess laugh truly even though her humanity is off.

"The good old days, I wish I could stay in those days forever," Hope mutters as she looks at her younger self and father smile wide at each other while she was sitting on his lap looking at beignet, almost every type of sweet was there, just for her.

"No wonder he donated three million to the school just like that," Kaleb says and the others nod at this while Damon and Mystic Falls gang looks shocked at this because no one knew about this except for the students and faculty there.

"Can we continue with the future seeing," Hope says breaking everyone's string of thoughts as it becomes harder and harder for her to keep her humanity switched off with every passing minute.

"You are never going near my suits again, Marcellus," Elijah says from his seat as he glares at Marcel who just laughs "What game were you two talking about?" Rebekah asks looking at her husband with a frown he just looks at Hope who nods and then he looks at the light and another video from the past starts to play on the screen.

"Your brother or uncle is right, that pressure is what caused you to lose your way, that's the same thing I got when I was in the therapy box, it showed me how much pressure you were under and how it turned out with time." Josie says and looks at the Mikaelsons, and Marcel just smiles and says "Brother is just fine," Marcel tells and she nods.

"That's why I contacted your family and told them about it because we all know family is everything to you." Josie says and Mg adds "That's why we kept you busy with our upcoming was planning, till we got a call from your aunt on what to do." Hope looks at everyone there with disbelieve.

(ignore the Jen and Lizzie part, just think it's not there.)

"IT'S ALL LIES, I WON'T TURN MY HUMANITY BACK ON." Hope shouts angrily and everyone looks at her terrified about what she may do, everyone was backing away from her to another side of the room when the Mikaelsons,  supper squad, Hayley, Ansel, Caroline, and Alaric made their way towards her.