"Amelia. I would ask yours, but that'd be pretty stupid," Amelia chuckles a little, me doing the same.

"So Amelia, how long have you been here?"

"Only a few years when I moved here. Always liked the business so it's a start."

"That's nice," I comment, remembering how wanting to get into the business felt. It's something that doesn't ever go away and everywhere you go, you think of it. "I know this is going to sound cheesy, but don't give up. You're going to get so many more no's than yes's. Everyone does," I add, because it is the truth.

Amelia says "thanks," with a small smile before gesturing to a door. "Here's hair and makeup," she lets me know where we are, knocking on the door.

"Come in!" we hear from the other side, so I slowly open the door.

Amelia and I give each other small smiles before I turn around and head into the door.

"Hi Ms. Olsen!" the two greet at the same time.

"Hi! Lizzie, please," I state, shaking both of their hands.

"Of course, well I'm Abby."

"I'm Blake," the pair let me know their names.

"Please sit," Abby instructs, pointing to a chair in front of a mirror.

"We're not going to do much," Abby tells me. "Would you like your hair straight or waved or something else?"

"Straights good," I instruct, as that is my normal look.

"Straights always good," Abby backs me up.

"And I'm just going to do a natural look," Blake adds.

"Perfect," I say, liking the plan.

They get to work, while I focus on staying as still as possible for them. We talk a little, but mostly Abby and Blake so I don't move my face. When Blake goes to move for another brush or makeup, that's when I sneak in.

Not long later, they're done with me. "All done, do you like it?" they ask, facing me towards the mirror.

"It looks amazing, thank you," I tell them as I stand up. As if right on time, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" they reply, the door opening promptly. Y/N.

"Perfect timing, huh?" Y/N questions seeing me about to leave.

"Yep!" Abby and Blake confirm, me just kind of there.

"See you soon," I put on a fake smile towards Y/N, as I walk by her and out of the room towards the set.

Hopefully I don't have to sit next to her. I don't know if I would be able to handle that, or be able to have fun at this press conference as I'd be on high alert the whole time.

Eventually, I see Florence and Scarlett by set so I walk over to them.

"Hey you guys look amazing!" I compliment them as I give them each a hug.

"You too!" they agree, as I do a little spin in my dress.

"Thanks! Abby and Blake did a great job."

"They did," Scarlett agrees.

"What kind of questions do you think they're going to ask?" I question, having been around this block a few times.

"Hopefully we don't get any of the diet and sexualizing questions," Scarlett comments, Florence and I humming in agreement.

"I don't get those, like why? All the boys get the cool questions, while we have to sit there and grit our teeth trying not to snap at one of them."