Chapter 1

My name is Chantel and I'm 20, I've been on my own since the age of 16. I went to college and got a fashion degree. Being on my own and living with different friends, I turned to legal fast money. STRIPPING! I've been doing this for 1 year and I'm better than most girls that's been here longer, within 2 weeks of that year, I was able to buy a fancy condo in Atlanta. Even though I'm a stripper I'm proud of myself and don't let nobody knock my hustle.
I woke up, and was drained because of how long my night was. Or Nah started playing, meaning my phone was ringing. I picked it up and it was my friend Tamiya.
"Bitch,come open the door" she yelled
I hung up and went to the door for her. She barged in excited as hell when I'm tired as hell.
"Chantel, get yourself together" she said
"I'm perfectly fine" I responded
"Go freshen up, we need to get up out this house"
I went to my bathroom and did my hygiene which took me close to an hour. Its hot down here in ATL, so I put on a gray maxi skirt and a white crop top. I put in silver Michael Kors sandals. I put on my clothes and stuff then combed out my black hair. Then got my essentials together and went downstairs to Tamiya. We left out the house and headed to the mall. We were walking and this dumbass group of boys bumped into us.
"Ya need to watch where you'll going" Tamiya and I yelled at the same time
"Damn my bad" two out the group said.
Tamiya and I walked away, but were stopped by the two who apologized. The one approaching me was a nice chocolate skin complexion, deep waves, and muscular. Damn he was fine, but I couldn't show any weakness.
"Sorry ma, I ain't see ya there" he said
"Its fine , now what do you want?" I snapped
"Well a brother couldn't let someone as beautiful as you walk away. I don't know you, but I'd like to get to know you. So, could I get your number..."
"Its Chantel, and sure why not..."
"Its Zahir"
We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. Tamiya and I literally shopped til we dropped. She dropped me off at home, and I had to put my new stuff away. Good thing I don't work tonight cause I'm drained. I layed in bed, until my phone began to vibrate. I got a text from Zahir and his dumbass saved his name as "Big Daddy Z " but that's okay cause I did something dumb too.
Big Daddy Z : wassup ma
Bae Chantel : nothing bored
Big Daddy Z : so come thru
Bae Chantel : mkay, text me your address
I needed another shower, so I washed and decided to put on my tight fitted PINK sweats, my white chucks and off the shoulder T-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun. I got my charger,lip gloss,lotion,wallet, and keys tossing them in my bag. I locked up and was on my way to Zahir's. When I pulled up, I knocked on the door, and a shirtless Zahir opened it smiling.
"Come in" he smiled
I walked in his living room, he was living a lavish life.
"Imma be back, lemme finish getting dressed"he said
"Okay" I sat on the couch and got comfortable waiting for him. I felt the presence of somebody and turned around to see Zahir.
"May I help you" I said
"Nah, just admiring your beauty" he responded
" Thanks I guess"
"My pleasure, need something to drink or eat?"
"Not really"
"Loosen up ma, I don't bite"
"How would I know?"
"Real funny, I like that"
"That not all you'll like" I mumbled
"I bet you'll like this big chocolate di-"
"Will I really?"
"I could show you better than I could tell you"
"Suree"
"You ain't gotta believe me now, but you soon will."
We laughed, we got caught up in the moment and started making out. My hormones were going crazy and I was dripping wet. It didn't help that his dick was poking me right on my clit. I was enjoying it, but Zahir moved off of me and boy was he hard.
"If we don't stop now, imma end up fucking the shit out yo sexy ass"
"I wouldn't mind" I laughed
"Imma go calm myself down, then we could get some food"
"Alright, where's your bathroom?"
"Follow me"
He lead me to his bathroom, and I went inside to use the bathroom and fixed myself. I walked out the bathroom and downstairs to where Zahir was waiting. We left his house and got in his car, he drove to the Chinese restaurant. We got out and some niggas was staring me down. Zahir wrapped his arm around my waist and gripped my booty, while kissing me. After he did that, they turned their attention off me. We walked in the restaurant and got seated.
"Did someone get jealous?" I teased
"Hell yea, they was undressing you with they eyes. Don't nobody do that to my girl" he said
"Please, I am not your girl"
"That's not what my phone says bae"
"Whatever big daddy Z"
"I like the way you said that, say it again"
We started lauging. The waitress gave us water and asked for our orders. The hoe was basically raping Zahir with her eyes. My jealous nerve suddenly kicked in, and I went to Zahir's side of the table and kissed him intensely. Then said "Excuse me boo boo kitty (empire lol) he's taken". She took our orders, rolled her eyes, and walked away.
"Aww Chantel's jealous" Zahir laughed
"I mean who wouldn't be, look at you."
While we ate, we just talked and laughed. We left back to his house cause I had to get my car.
"Come to a party with me tonight" he said
"Nah, I'm good" I said
"Come on ma, your girl's going with my nigga Ty"
"Fine, but I need to go home first"
"I'll pick you up at 10"
"Only two hours to get ready, okay"
I gave him my address and drove home. When I got there, I had to start getting ready. I pulled out my outfit, which was a black pencil skirt, blue crop top, silver red bottoms and accessories. I went into the closet and put on my lace black bra and panties set. I sat at my vanity to do my hair and make up. I curled my hair, and did natural make up. My door was ringing and to my surprise it was Zahir.
"You could stop drooling" I joked
"Don't nobody wanna drool over your ass" he laughed
"Wasn't saying that earlier though"
"You got jokes"
I put on the rest of my clothing and realized that we barely know each other. We literally just met today, and are acting like a couple. Things do happen for a reason tho.
"So, Zahir, tell me bout yourself"
"My names Zahir Banks, I'm just turned 21, I run my own trap house and all that shit. Tell me bout yo self"
"Well, my names Chantel Cole, I'm 20 going on 21, and I'm a stripper"
"Woulda never guessed it"
"Is there a problem"
"Not at all baby, get ya money no matter how".
I laughed, soon we left for the party in his car while he blasted music. I enjoyed the rest of the night with him and my girl.

Show your girl some love.
Nd like this story.
Zahir in media
Pray for my baby August!!