𝟏𝟓 | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

"It's always been the innocent looking golden retriever blond men, that's confirmed as mentally ill or a psychotic murder, maybe both too (?)"

Being someone who forgets everything, I just had to forget to bring your umbrella on a rainy morning. After yesterday's hassle, I had to deal with, I forgot to check the weather app that informed me about the rainy weather today. Fortunately, the morning sky is still quite bright despite the grey clouds, and raindrops glimmering with the small rays of sunshine. Being the stubborn person I am, 'rain doesn't hurt me except if it's raining stones.

As I was walking to the wet pavement, shielding myself with the parachute jacket, the rain over my head suddenly stopped, and a shadow figure creeped me out just as I instinctively overreacted. "Easy now, darling" the flirtatious husky sound of Five rang in my ears till I shivered, not because of the weather's temperature. I gulped as I saw Five standing with a black umbrella, labeling Umbrella Academy at the tip of the glossy cover. "Five, I thought you're supposed to run errands with my mo- stepmother." "I was stopping by at the cafe but I didn't quite see you so I figured you had gone to the cafe and headed back to the academy." He bluntly answered as he could read my mind.

"Oh and I wanted to give you this, just read it okay?" he nervously avoided eye contact, and he scratched his neck as he handed me a nicely folded envelope with black ink written, "To my dearest, from your Five." "Thank you Five, how nice of you. I-I should go yeah?" "Anything for my girl, take care now." He kissed me passionately as I was in a complete daze and kissed him back eagerly. He engulfed and pulled me closer to his embrace, intertwined together as he squeezed me like there was no tomorrow without breaking the kiss.

His signature smell of vanilla and a strong scent of coffee and mint hit the back of my head, he kissed my forehead so gently, it felt like soft feathers pampering over my head. Once again, he kissed me much more heartedly I squealed when he dropped the umbrella, making the rainwater drench us slightly. I grabbed his sharp-as-knives jaws, as our faces and hair got wet from the rainwater. But fuck the rain. "I look like shit with my hair wet- ah Five" I mumbled in between kisses as I tugged at his hair. "Nah my girl look as rendezvous as ever" He then attacked my jaws, and both of us fell harder for each other in this pleasurable moment.

As the heated tension dropped down, we pulled away from the make-out session, still longing for each other's warmth. He mouthed me goodbye then smiled as his blue lightning streaks consumed him and disappeared from thin air. Have I missed his presence and kisses already? Yes

Back at the Academy | Wednesday 08.15 am

"No we need to figure this shit out" Diego frustratedly growled as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "is it just us?" Allison asked, "the problem is that it'll affect everyone" I sighed. "In the house?" "The whole planet." "As I was saying-" Allison stopped talking as she stared at her sister along with somebody else, preferably a stranger. " Hey. What's on?" Vanya asked with a hint of nervousness as she rubbed her left arm, her 'friend' comforted her by rubbing her back.

Everyone had shocked faces, their jaws widened as they faced in disbelief at Vanya's male friend standing beside her, smiling so irritatingly. "Pack your jaws from the floor, guys let's get down to family business," I said as I rolled my eyes, at this outraged interaction. We had a strict mental rule to not let anyone in the academy, strangers or friends, without the Hargreeves family member's approval. I'm surprised that they all gave me a free pass.

If I hadn't gripped Allison's coffee, she could've dropped it all to the floor. "It's a family matter." Allison emphasized family, "a family matter. with Y/n. So, you couldn't bother to include me-" Vanya deliberately snapped. "No, it's not like that, we were"