𝟏𝟐 | 𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐍-𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"Getting yourself kidnapped could help in getting your diet plan set in motion."

Her breath hitched, eyes widened, as adrenaline rushed through her veins. She ran downstairs, almost tripping, and stopped to see the same dog and bunny porcelain-masked agents attacking Diego as he brutally threw knives in their direction. "Cha-cha, shoot him." "Get out of the way dumbass" both three grunted as they tried to attack Diego, as he defended himself from their attacks. "Yo toons heads! Over here" I yelled to bait them while banging the vase at a nearby cabinet for one of them to run after me, and the other one chased down Diego.

"Never thought Reggie had another kid" "I'm more of the neighborhood's kid, sir." The blue dog didn't give me the time to react, he swiftly brought his fist to my face but I dodged it as his knuckles went to the brick walls. My teeth clenched subconsciously, causing my hands to form tiny webs that broke some brick pieces on the wall. I heard the pink bunny shoot bullets in Diego's direction, as I got distracted the man punched me in the guts and reloaded his gun.

When he cocked his gun at me I launched my web to the pillar, pulling up a spiderman move as he trailed bullets to the pillars, trying to put a bullet up on my ass. In a glimpse, Diego went down and crashed to the sofa, he then shielded himself at the table and I hid at the sofa beside me. I whistled at Diego, he saw me and I pointed at his now father's portrait with burned holes and bullets. We hear footsteps and gun cocking, as Diego crawled a little too loudly when we got noticed as they shot at us. White feathers flew to the sky from the damaged sofas, when Luther appeared out of nowhere behind them and banged the pink bunny with a bowling ball. Allison fought off the blue dog and Luther came to help her out "let her go!" Diego screamed when Allison was in headlock.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Luther screamed, "who the hell are these people?" the bunny panted in the floor. "Let's get outta here" Luther pulled us away as we ran away, Vanya came down from the stairs, "guys, what's happening" she quickly got jumped by the blue dog and pushed her to the coffee table. Me and Luther looked at eachother with rage in our eyes as he whispered "I'll handle this, use your webs to him," I nodded and did what he said. I made the man drop the rusty axe as he struggled to lose my webs grip, Luther hurriedly gave him hard punches and kicks as the man grunted in harsh pain. "Shit-" Luther received a hard punch from the man as he cut himself with a knife rom my webs. I've never seen it before when we fought, must've been an emergency knife. Without any warnings, he shoved me to the table and banged my head, and the two men brawled. My head pounded, I could've sworn I saw birds and stars circling on top of my head.

Knowing Luther can handle himself, I ignored the pounding headache and ran across the main room to see Vanya hiding in a corner, distressed and blood trickling in her head. When she saw me she grabbed my hand, making me stumble flat to the wall. "Vanya-" she closed my mouth and averted her eyes to the left to see the blue dog entering the room but quickly left. "Stay here" I said to Vanya, worries filled inside her eyes as she watched me leave the room. The same man attacked me from the corner with the axe as I tried to dodge his fast attacks.

I kicked his jaw when he was trying to chop off my legs. His axe then rolled off to the ground as I picked it up, making him punch my guts. Again. I felt a hard throb on my stomach, I felt like I'm in the brink of the end, I swept myself off the ground. As I was ready to attack, I can feel that the man smirked to himself, admiring the fallen beaten Hargreeves, as he twirled his axe.

One thing is that the man have a wild range on attacking, not if someone attack him faster. Killing a snake only can do so much if you behead it. "You attack like old people fuck. How boring" I launched my webs, dragging the table and knocking his head against the corner, ignoring the additional pain to my gut. I stole the axe on the ground and plunged the axe with my webs to his nearby crotch area in the pants to making him stuck in the wall, his expression went in instant paleness.