𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋

"Who knows, this fake eyeball can be a halloween leftover candy. So can I have a bite pleaseee?"

PRESENT DAY | The Academy
Klaus spent the 5 minutes, humming, dozing off, recalling his 'blurry memories' from yesterday. "No, no, no idea," Klaus quickly said. "Sorry" he faked and apologized, shaking his head. "Liar" Ben rolled his eyes, "drop dead" Klaus continued, I gasped hearing that when I came back to the living room, and Ben was offended by it." "Would you shut up?" Klaus hissed, "excuse me" Pogo now got offended, "Pogo I didn't mean that, I you, I just-" Klaus stammers.

"You know there's been lots of stuff I've been dealing with" Klaus made up a fast excuse, "just all of the good memories, all of those good times. Well not so good times, really awful, terrible, traumatic and depressing times." He walked closer to Pogo, "The contents of the box are.. priceless to say. Whoever took it would be absolved of blame or consequences."

I was in shock to hear Pogo saying that, almost making me drop the toast. "Oh well, lucky bastard" "Indeed" Pogo clicked his tongue. Moments later, all of them left the room and I was finishing eating my toast, until Vanya stepped into the room. "Morning Vanya" "Morning" she didn't spare a glance, and hurriedly went up the stairs, "busy morning?" I asked glancing at the stairs, to hear no response. What got her so riled up, I thought, and put the dishes in the sink and went upstairs trailing her tracks.

"Five?" she searched for him, she then went through the corridor and found him in his room, looking outside the bedroom windows. "Oh thank God" Vanya sighed, as I caught up behind her. "I was worried sick about you," Vanya said as she stepped inside, I didn't because I don't know what to say or do if Five was in the room. All because of the argument we had. "I can sense you Y/n, you don't need to hide" his gaze still staring outside the window, my body suddenly tensed up, I don't know his instincts are that sharp.

I stepped inside the room, "I was worried sick about you, where were you between these two days?" Five asked genuinely, looking at me. "I've been hanging out with your brothers in the academy, yesterday I was in the coffee shop. Why do you care" I mumbled the last sentence. Five sighed, rubbing his temples, "of course I care about you, don't ask such silly things. I uh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you" he said and walked closer to me.

"I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to push your buttons that night" he smiled, "So, we're good? "we're good" he reassured and nodded, we closed the distance and he hugged me tightly, peppering kisses on my forehead. His heart was thundering as his chest leaned against me. Well that went well so quickly. "Ahem" Vanya interrupted, clearing her throat, Five sighed heavily as we pulled away from the hug, "Yes, Vanya?" "I was worried sick Five" Vanya shocked his head "I'm sorry I left without notifying you" Five apologized.

"No look, I'm the one that should be sorry" "I was dismissive... And I guess I didn't know how to process what you were saying" "you have every right to be dismissive. Maybe it wasn't real, well it felt real. Like you said the old man said that time travel could contaminate the brain" he bluntly stated.

"Then I'm not the right person for you to be talking to'' Vanya replied. "I used to see someone, a therapist, I could give her a call" she offered "Five isn't mentally ill though" I shook my head, since he's the most reasonable person I've known. "Thanks, but I think I will just get some rest. It's been a long time since I've had a good night's sleep" he smiled at Vanya.

"Okay" she got her reply and walked out of the room. Five wanted to go outside the room, but I interrupted "You can come out now" I rolled my eyes, as objects clattered in the wooden wardrobe and opened its doors to reveal Klaus.

"That's so cute, talking about touchy feelings got me so worked up, All that shit about family and dad and time, wow!" Klaus cheered, his thoughts were flabbergasted from the topic we discussed, as he left the wardrobe. "Would you shut up?" Five hissed loudly at Klaus "I'm moist" Klaus replied, puckering his lips playfully. "I didn't know that you both can be so lovey dovey, now I want someone to do that with'' he dramatically sighed and clutched his chest like he went through 9 heartbreaks.