𝟏𝟑 | 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓, 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

"If karma doesn't hit you, I will"

TIMESKIP | Some more dreadful hours later

From the foggy and unclean mirrors, the sky is as gloomy as ever, reflecting my current mood. Some muffled yelling from the other side of the room screamed inside my ears, making me awake with an unpleasant surprise. I figured out the drug they injected me had worn off, my thoughts snapped so instantly when I heard distant heavy footsteps from outside. Looking at Klaus, we both had duct tape on our mouths as we both peeked at the white blinds to see a woman, maybe a police officer walking past the room so slowly. Klaus and I started to emit muffled screams, as we both struggled to make a sound to alert the woman.

Klaus had become so hopeless, he'd even banged his forehead on the wooden table beside the door, as I banged my left elbow at the window. I could see that the woman stopped in her tracks as she heard the loud thumps. Not long Klaus sobbed so slightly, due to the hopelessness of the situation. The lock clicked, and the door opened revealing an old friend of mine, Detective Patch. In an instant she could recognize my face, as she watched the agony splash on our faces, "Jesus Christ what happened to you both, Y/n glad to finally see you again."

"Shame we need to meet again in these... circumstances" she whispered, "indeed" I replied shortly. "Are you Diego's brother?" "Yes.." Klaus mumbled. "I'm Detective Patch-'' as we both motioned our backs to signal the duo in the bathroom and Klaus wailed. Patch cut off the rope from Klaus's arms, then mine as my hands already felt so numb due to how long we have been tied. Me and Klaus struggled to stand up as the bathroom door creaked revealing the man without his blue bunny mask.

"Careful Patch, they're armed and I can't use my webs" "Shit.." she whispered and glanced at my distressed face when I tried to start to flickered my fingers. She nodded at me and pulled her gun, shielding the both of us."Police! Drop the gun or you're down" she roared. I could see one of them toss the gun to the ground, "I'm coming out, just don't shoot" the man answered suspiciously so calmly. He walked outside the bathroom with his arms in the air, "put your hands behind your head, asshole" "okay. Just don't shoot."

"Hurry up bitch" Patch demanded "Give me a second christ" the man was on his knees with his arms above him. As the tension grew so heavy, I decided to ran near the bed and found a ventilation that leads somewhere. In a fast motion, I unscrewed the bottom wall ventilation with the motel's custom-made pen. I successfully pulled out the metal frame with Klaus's help as he motioned to me so I could crawl inside first. "Ain't no way I'm going first, Y/n" he scaredly tugged my back, "fine" I sighed.

Ignoring my fear of closed areas, I hurriedly crawled inside since it was spacious as I heard the gunshot. My mind was crowding my thoughts to look back, but I didn't, I didn't give it another thought but helped Klaus crawl inside with the briefcase. We both went inside unnoticed as their voices became much quieter due to the length we'd crawled, "could not go far" I heard the man. "The briefcase!" the woman yelled and it was the last thing we heard and we crawled for another 7 minutes.

The ventilation leads to the side of the hotel, near the parking lot, where there's literally no cars parked in sight. 'How did they managed to kidnap us without even using a car, it doesn't make any sense. This is complete utterly bull shit' I thought to myself. I helped Klaus to get out off the ventilation 'exit' because he's bum was stuck in the hole. "Push harder," "Klaus you're making it sound so weird" I complained as I pulled his arms stronger.

TIMESKIP | In the Bus After Stopping at Walmart

I chewed on the warm salty and sweet microwaved curry served with the nutritious rice and chicken breaded cutlets. I offered him a spoonful of it to keep him warm but he refused and smoked a cigar after all, though I then gave him a warm red bean bun that he truly enjoyed. We both sat in comfortable silence and congratulated oh so silently that we escaped that hellhole. I managed to spark some tiny itty witty red webs, I huffed the cold air, 'I must've used most of my webs when pulling out Klaus form that damn vent. My body haven't recovered from that electric shock, how remarkable' I thought to myself