Decision That Change Lifes

Start from the beginning

Welcome Tester! This is the Lobby! It's still under construction, that's why only the living room is only available, But! Don't Worry, For some time this room will expand to accommodate other players needs! So don't worry!

Oh! Right! I forget to tell you that, you need to do training first! So I can access your capabilities and abilities! Don't worry! This is just a training, and not a qualification round! So you don't need to worry that you will kick out! Just I need to access you to make a suitable missions for you!

Ah... I see Well Most of the video games tends to do forced training to if you are a newbie to the game. So I accept the training and ready my self to do what I am the best! Playing Games!

I select the training mode and accept the mission. "Money! Here We Go!"
________________

I teleported Again But This Time In the moon?

I am in the moon with just my plain clothes, hahaha what a joke. But Why I am here thought? Let's check the surroundings. As I Walk To The surface of the moon, I get bored quickly, and check the settings.

Let's see Training Mode."You can't exit the mode if you didn't finish it."
But This is a training mode right? Why I can't leave if I want? I am in deep thoughts until I see an object in my left vision.

"But This is a training mode right? Why I can't leave if I want? I am in deep thoughts until I see an object in my left vision

Its a Rover Wheels... Wait there's a helmet and dead astronauts? I thought this is a action game! Not a Horror Space Game! As I tried to check the bodies, A Message Appear.

Hello Tester! This training mode! And your mission to this mode is about Fighting Groups of Alien! Also Known As BETA You Will Engage Multiple Traits Of Them In This Harsh Environment! But Don't Worry! I will Give You Technology To Defeat Them. Choose to this Five Machines that you will use! Be Careful, You can only use one Tech. So Choose Wisely!

I close the message and a notification in my settings appear. A gift box Icon, I click it and see a bunch of Items...

Five Types Of Mechs! Choose One!

Model 0Type: Light Armored Mech

Model 0
Type: Light Armored Mech

-Good All rounder Mech, It Has Good Armor, Decent Mobility, And Standard Firepower For A Mech Like this. But The Draw back is, Small Amount Of Ammunition, And Low Respond Rate. A Jack of All Trades.