Its time

Stirring in her bed, riddhima let out a painful sigh feeling a shooting pain coarse through her abdomen, breaking her sleep, as she looked down at herself only to have her eyes widen in horror seeing the bed beneath her soaked

"Vansh.....

VANSHHHHHH"

She screamed, jerking her husband out of his dreamland......

"What???

What happened????

Is the baby here???"

He questioned, in half sleepy, half panicked state as he picked up the blanket to peek inside as if searching for the baby....

"You idiot....what are you searching for under the duvet....the baby is still in my belly..."

"Ohhh...."

Relaxed at the revelation, he slumped back against the headboard, rubbing his eye leisurely only to receive a powerful smack on his stomach....

"What are you relaxing for ????

Take me to the the hospital....."

"Why???"

Came the stupid question, as his wife glared at him with volcano eyes....

"My water broke...."

"Oh....

OHHHHHH

AHHHHHHH"

He screamed, realising what she said as he immediately jumped out of the bed and rushed towards her side....

"Are you alright???

Are you in pain???"

He questioned, concern written all over his face but his wife clearly wasn't in the state to see it....

"Vansh rai singhania i swear to god...i will kill you right here and right now if you didn't take me to the hospital this very instant....."

Scared as hell, he immediately rushed out of the room to wake everyone up....

"ANGRE...SIA WAKE UPPPPP....ITS TIME.......ITS TIMEEEEEE"

"Time???

Kya hum sab marne wale hain???"

Sia put forward the question, jumping out of the bed in fear.....

"Yes...

what???

NOOO

RIDDHIMA....HER WATER BROKE....

ANGREEEEE......

Get the car....right now...."

"Yes boss...."

Angre panicked as he rushed down the stairs only to run back up again....

"What???"

"Forgot the keys..."

He replied sheepishly before making a run to the garage once again.....

"Vansh....where's my maternity bag???"

Came his wife's voice from across the room....

"Its under the bed...

Jhuk kar nikal lo...."

He said out the obvious, clearly forgetting that his wife couldn't bend down with her protruding belly....

"WHATTTTTT"

She screamed in horror......making him realise what a big blunder he had done as he rushed back to their before she could praise him in some not soo sweet words....