Broken

"Riddhima.....are you alright????"

Kabir questioned as she stopped eating

Her breaths heavy, as she clenched the table in an iron grip, scrapping the wood

"Yes riddhima....are you OKAY.....

Eat you BURGER...."

He mocked, increasing the speed to maximum making her eyes roll back in their sockets......

"Please...."

She mouthed towards her husband who remained unfazed and continued eating his food.....

Grabbing his thigh....digging her nails into his flesh, she bit her lower lip, trying to muffle up her moans as her vision blurred......

Damn....she cant cum....not infront of everyone.....

"Riddhima beta tu theek toh hai na???"

Dadi's concerned voice reached her ear but she was too spent to understand a thing....

"Dadi...woh...ma..."

Her sentence hung in the air as the vibration around her clit intensified further.....

That was it.....

She was gonna cum and embarrass herself infront of each and every person present there.....

But before that could happen....

The vibrations died out all of a sudden making her eyes snap open.....

Leaning against his seat sat her devil husband, who gave her a evil smirk as he plopped another piece of cumber in his mouth before getting up......

"Dont worry dadi....

I think she is just tired

I'll take her to our room

Thanks for the burger though kabir

But i dont think she liked it that much.....

She barely took two to three bites....

My pasta on the other hand was cleaned off within mare 5 minutes....."

He mocked, making kabir's face to flare up in anger as he picked up his panting wife and made his way to their room....

        ..................................................................

"You shameless, idiot, devil....."

She punched her husband's chest with her small fists, which didn't effect him one bit as he settled her over the bed....

"You...."

She couldn't continue further as the vibrations began once again, making her eyes roll back in pleasure....

"You were saying something sweetheart......

He husked in her ear, as he lifted her frock up before ripping her panties off, leaving her wetness bare to his greedy eyes....

"My my....look what a mess you have made sweetheart....."

He mocked as he took the vibrator out of her and showed it to her......

It was soaked with her arousal, making her cheeks heat up in embarrassment......

Before she could retaliate against him, a loud moan left past her lips feeling her husband rub his hardness over her wetness.....

"BEG...."

He commanded, as his hands groped her breast in a harsh grip...

"Please...."

She panted

"Please what????"

He gritted, fastening his ministrations...

"FUCK ME....I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME...."

Her voice left her throat as a breathless moan

No sooner have the words left her lips, he entered inside her with one fast stroke, making her body jerk as a scream left past her lips......

"Moreee...."

He obliged to her demand, wrapping her legs around her waist as he thrusted inside her harder and harder until a loud cracking sound made its way to their ear.......

And before they could know it.....

THE BED BENEATH THEM BROKE INTO HALVES.........

To be continued.......

Riddhima and vansh are gonna have hell of an embarrassment revealing to the family why they need a new bed now.......