Kama the beast shows

Start from the beginning

Issei: "If you're trying to make me fight my teacher and the others, I won't betray them."

Kama: "Come on follow me if you stay with me you won't be attacked or get lost."

Issei: "How do I know this is not a trap?"

Kama: "You don't for this one time play smart you might learn something; about your teacher Y/n and hell you might even get info on your new enemies or Y/n's enemies from her past."

Issei: "Fine tell me then why do you want Y/n and what is she and such."

Kama: "Well let me tell you this Issei your teacher is a killer that is for sure."

Issei: "To defend herself so she has every right to fight back, even if it means killing them."

Kama: "So dumb Issei if you had the right to kill and nobody can kill you would you kill someone."

Issei: "No what's the point of killing someone it will be boring to say the least."

Kama: "Your teacher she had other plans for such power, she is what you call a real alien. She does not exist in this universe she exists in a different universe. Where there is endless fighting and endless killing. Your teacher she is or was what we call a beast a monster no a sin of humanity and I'm her polar opposite. She was a beast of humanity wanted endless lust."

As this nugget snaps her fingers and shows images of teacher fighting some people, a guy in golden armor someone with fox ears, someone with a golden sword of light. And so on.

Kama: "Those people you see there are what called by servants. Seven classes and a few extra classes as well me and your teacher come from the class called beast class."

Issei: "Wait a damn minute so your saying teacher is a monster, and something called a servant sounds too crazy to believe?"

Kama: "Well you would be wrong then Issei do you wish to know who she truly is?"

She starts to wall up some stairs, but I need to find out about teacher if she is a killer and wants to hurt the others, I got to protect them no matter what.

Kama: "I don't even need to read your mind to know you want to find some answers."

As we made it to the 2nd floor of this huge ass place.

Kama: "Y/n has killed billions of people, she is registered as a heroic sprit. And when she returns what we call the throne of heroes which is an endless amount of us being summoned and being defeated and being resummoned again over and over. Everything from being stab we witness it once we come in contact with it again. And for the endless amount of people, we have either saved or killed."

Issei: "Did you not say she was a sin of humanity this makes no sense?"

Kama: "That why she is a special class called alter ego we both split from each other we did not see eye to eye. She became her own beast and so did I. We beast class servants can be called from our weaker self's mine being assassin her's being alter ego. You know those hands she has those endless amounts of light of hands?"

Issei: "Yeah I thought it was some kind of power she did to herself?"

Kama: "No each one of those hand's is someone else's dead soul she kills them and adds them to her endless arms. Her hands can reach so far to edge of the galaxy and that's not including her throne of hero's self. If it was that version of her, she can reach the far corners of the universe."

Issei: "How do you beat such power?"

Kama: "Easy get someone more powerful than her yes she has almost everything in her fingertips, but she can't beat certain people and I won't name them for they are watching me as we speak."

Issei: "Is it someone from my universe?"

Kama: "PFFFFFT hahahahahahaha."

Issei: "What's so funny?"

Kama: "Sorry about that but were you guys come from you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell to take on what she has face. If she wanted to she would have killed everyone in your universe."

Issei: "But?"

Kama: "We heroic sprits have face endless wars and endless death's we die and ger brought to another location in our universe. Or different time and space and such what I'm saying is we have faced enough battles to last to the end of time. And your teacher Y/n is no exception she has killed millions if not billions of humans and has killed masters and servants. And she has been bested before as well. Issei now that you know of this info will you talk to her or face her pick now, for I can give you power to rival her."

Power is something I wanted as well so I can protect my friends, I was weak against Riser I was weak against him in the rating games. I want more power, so I don't have to face such a thing again. I look at Kama and squeeze my hand into a fist.

Issei: "I-"

(That will be the end of this part what did you think of showing the truth to Issei I know it's kind of strange but I think it makes sense we don't get much of him and so I think this is where his character arc is going to come into play not sure but next chapter, we are going to visit Akeno anyways ttyl omage1 out peace.)