>Carl Dixon-Grimes Jr. (CJ)

-LITTLE DIXON 2 AND 3-

-INFORMATION-

UNIVERSE: The Walking Dead

NAME: Carl Dixon-Grimes Jr

STATUS: alive

AGE AT THE START: 18 months

AGE AT THE END: 9 years old

HAIR COLOUR: dark brown

HEIGHT: 4"4

GENDER: Male

NICKNAMES:

-C

-Carl

-Junior

PARENTS:

-Carl Grimes (deceased) [father]

-Lilia Dixon [mother]

-Leigh Perkins [stepfather]

SIBLINGS:

-Gabrielle Dixon-Perkins [half-sister]

OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS:

-Rick Grimes [grandfather]

-Daryl Dixon [grandfather]

-Michonne [grandmother]

-Judith Grimes [aunt/calls her his sister]

-RJ [uncle/calls him his brother]

HOMETOWN: Alexandria

FRIENDS:

-RJ

-Judith

-Gracie

-Hershel + other unmentioned kids

FACECLAIM: raphael alejandro

-MORE ABOUT THEM-

CJ was born into a world of the dead, without a father, but with a loving and protective mother. He always wondered why he didn't have a dad, looking around to try and find the male figure in his life. His grandpa Rick attempted to fill that role alongside Daryl, but when his 'death' dropped on everyone, he started to forget about him like Judith started to.

But of course, his best friend, sister, auntie, whatever you wanted to call her, Judith, was always with CJ no matter what. Even when RJ was born the little group was never separated.

Although he was only a kid, things still felt complicated for the young boy. Hearing terrible stories about a mean group who tried to take over their communities, to people wear walker's faces, definitely put things into perspective for the seven year old.

When Leigh came into his life it didn't alter his life as much as his mom's, he noticed them get closer, but of course a young boy wouldn't care if it meant he got more attention in a dull word they lived in.

The Commonwealth made the boy feel even more at home despite it being so different, yet similar to the word his parents partially grew up in. But, after getting kidnapped by Commonwealth soldiers with the other kids and Pamela Milton getting overthrown, their family could finally rest.

After that, CJ loved showing his new little sister around and play with his family, wondering why his grandpa Daryl had to leave on a 'special mission.' But either way, he still had a large family looking after him, blood or not.

❝are we safe here?❞