"Free shoes and cheese tea samples".

"PERFECT!".

"Beat all the high scores on monkey mech!".

"PERFECT!".

"More free cheese tea samples".

"PERFECT!".

MK finally sees how uncomfortable the people were making him as he chuckled nervously. You guys really are driving that point home, huh?".

The world starts shaking again and the crowd flickers behind him and disappear.

"Whoa! What was that?".

He turns around to see that everyone had disappeared.

"Uh, yeah, something's definitely up here. But what?!".

Mk begins to calculate all that's happened today.

"Hmm . . . Pigsy smiled! He never smiles. I gotta tell min and mei!".

Mk rand down the street and bumped into the two girls he was looking for.

"Hay/Hi mk". They greeted.

"You good there, buddy?". Min asked.

"Min! Meh! Boy, am I glad to see you two! Please, tell me you can see them too?". Mk gestured to the people surrounded him, saying "Perfect".

Mel holds her hand to shush him. "None of that matters. C'mon or else you two are gonna be late!". She grabs her friends hands and runs off to a direction, much to mk's confusion.

"Late for what?!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your romantic river cruise for two". Mei said, popping her friends on a table on sandy's boat that was decorated in a romantic fashion, as the therapy cats were all dressed up and playing classic romantic music.

"Uh . . . Love what you've done with your boat, sandy . . .". Said a very confused mk, bed sandy popped up next to him.

"Isn't it perfect? I finally figured it out! I felt like I really needed to cement what my role was in the ground dynamic. And then, it just came to me! Boom! Romantic cruises! Okay, I'll be right back with the hors d'oeuvres.  Come help me, mei".

Sandy and mei walked away, leaving behind a nervous mk, who just realised he was on a freaking date with his two year crush. He barely knew what to do, considering this was his first date, but the only thing he can do is tell her about his crazy day.

"Min, something really bad and really weird is going on! I think I'm losing it! There . . . There's all these earthquakes, and pigsy said I beat DBK, and everything is all . . ." Mk  gasp when he took a good look at min.

Her hair was straightened and a bit curly, and she was wearing a beautiful red dress.