He wiped again her tears.

Eunwoo:  I know your heart is soft but don't show anyone your weakness. I know you still consider him as your bestfriend and love him but you have self respect don't forget that ever.I told you ,you're a tiger so be strong. From now on you are my friend and I would be very hurt if my friend was called an attention seeker. From now just think about yourself ok ? Always think of self-respect before you do anything else with him.

Eun-woo looked at Y/N. He realized that Y/N was really sad.

Eun-woo: I think the mood here is very down. Let's go somewhere else.

Y/N : Where?

Eun-woo: You trust me right? So come with me.

Eun-woo took Y/N to a karaoke room.

Y/N : But I sing terribly.

Eun-woo: I know I heard you sing. My ears were about to bleed.

Y/N with a pout : Was my singing that bad?

Eun-woo with a smile : Yeah really bad.

Y/N : Yeah chatterbox?! You sing. Then I'll understand how good you sing.

Eun-woo: Thank god this is a karaoke room or I would have had so many fans.You have no idea about my melodious voice.

Y/N : Oh really then let's listen.

Eun-woo started singing. His singing was awful.

Y/N : STOP stop stop!! This is your singing. Your fans would probably throw eggs and tomatoes at you.

Y/N snatched Eun-woo's mic.

Eun-woo : Big nails you've scratched me again. What a surprise.Why did you stop me? Did you not like it?

Y/N : Like it? You said my singing can make your ears bleed but your singing can make people's ears bleed and have loose motion.

Eun-woo kept laughing.

Eun-woo: Big nails I was joking. I know how we sing so let's sing together. No one's here so it's fine. It's just for fun. By the way I've never seen you speak so much. You seem like an extrovert.

Eun-woo started singing and Y/N sang along hesitatedly. Y/N  was having fun. They were both laughing at each other's horrible singing.

On the other side:

In-Yeop and Jennie were kissing each other,Suddenly it turned wild.

In-Yeop pinned Jennie on the wall while kissing, both eyes were full of lust.In-Yeop broke the kiss,then he started kissing Jennie's  jawline, then neck.He unbuttoned  Jennie's shirt,he unbuttoned 3 buttons and kissing there.He entered his entered his hand under Jennie's shirt,he squeezed a little her slim waist.Jennie started moaning. In-Yeop touched her breast and squeezed softly.Jennie started moaning more .Which made In-Yeop horny. He started unbuckle Jennie's waist belt .They were liking each other touches.

Jennie pressed her lips on In-Yeop's lips again .In-Yeop was about to unzip Jennie's pants

Suddenly he realized they are in public place.