Chapter:42

In the story:

Y/N was crying, deep in thoughts. She was thinking about why she misses Eunwoo so much.

In-Yeop was calling Y/N but she wasn't accepting.

On the other hand, Eunwoo was devastated after seeing In-Yeop's Instagram post. He kept himself in his room again and didn't eat. He would not come out or talk to anyone.

His parents called Sana for help. After a while of trying, Eunwoo let Sana in.

She saw Eunwoo sitting at a corner and crying.

Sana's heart was breaking seeing her beloved cousin and friend like this.

Sana sat next to him: Oppa what happened to you?! Why is this happening?! I know you love her but that doesn't mean you are going to give yourself and your family pain.

Eunwoo while crying: It-It hurts Sa-Sana.

Sana hugged him.

Sana: Come on. You are not the oppa I know. You are not so weak. Behave normal. Break out of this.

Eunwoo:I can't. Can you do me a favor Sana?

Sana: Of course oppa.Anything for you. You know I can't say no to you. What do I have to do?

Eunwoo: I want to go back to Australia. Please manage my parents. Arrange everything for me to go.

Sana: Are you crazy?! Aunty will never let you stay away from her?

Eunwoo: I can't stay here. Please. You might call me weak or what but it really feels suffocating. I didn't know it would hurt so much but I can't bear to see her with someone else. Please help me.

Sana: Fine. I'll talk to uncle and aunty.

Sana went to talk to Eunwoo's parents.

When his parents heard the news, they were in complete shock. Eunwoo only came back very recently and now he wants to go back. They were not being convinced. They did not want to let go of their son.

Suddenly Eunwoo came.

Eunwoo's dad: Eunwoo you don't have to go. Just get to know Jeon Somi more and maybe you will forget about Y/N.

Eunwoo: Dad I love her. She is irreplaceable. She's not my attraction. I can't forget her easily.

Eunwoo's dad: Eunwoo please get a grip on your feelings. Think about us.

Eunwoo's mom: No I can't let you go

She went to the balcony and started crying.