Spikes, Clones, and Scrolls

Start from the beginning

"So am I." Sasuke agreed.

"And so am I, but here we are." Came the same voice again.

"Ugh! You again, we already told you to buzz off!" As Naruto threw the kunai this time.

Albeit, this time he just caught it. He walked over and sat down next to Sasuke and Naruto.

"Do you want to form a coalition with-" He asked.

"No." Sasuke and Naruto replied together.

"Why not?" The man asked.

"What's your name?" Sasuke questioned.

"Kabuto."

"Well Kabuto, you seem to have a very interesting red scroll there. It would be a shame if someone was to take it." Naruto continued suspiciously.

"Are you trying to threaten me?" Kabuto enquired nervously.

"Maybe." Naruto stretched out the 'm'.

"So denying all peace talks with you, what happens if I try to take your scroll by force?" Kabuto questioned.

"You don't go home alive." The boys said together.

"Okay, I surrender, I'll go back." Kabuto put his hand in the air to signify surrender. At this moment, Sasuke and Naruto's guards lowered a bit and they were about to go to sleep.

"Or not." Kabuto whispered slyly, as he rushed to the two boys, his eyes on the scroll.

"Don't touch them, or you will regret it." Sakura growled, as she latched her hand onto Kabuto's arm. She had woken up from her 'slumber' and was glaring daggers into Kabuto as he looked shocked at Sakura.

"I thought that she was sleeping! Damn it! Her grip is insane!"

"Okay, can you let go?"

"NO. You tried to hurt my brothers, so now I will hurt you." Sakura stated firmly.

Sasuke smirked at the brothers comment as he laid down on the tree with Naruto to get some sleep.

"Hey, Ra. If you are going to hurt him, can you do it over there?" Naruto pointed in a random direction.

"Sure thing, To." She smiled sweetly as she then punched Kabuto over to where Naruto specified.

"What's the bet that she doesn't kill him, Ke?"

"300 ryō."

"You're on."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Ra, did you kill that guy?" Naruto innocently asked her after waking up from his nap.

"No, but with the way he looks right now, you might say I did." 

"300 ryō, Ke! Pay the piper, give me the mula, cough it up!" 

Sasuke just looked at the blonde with an unsurprised reaction, even bored.

"Give me it!" Naruto was getting annoyed.

"I don't have it." Sasuke yawned.

"Heh?" 

"What do you expect? You came up with the bet. Who in their right mind would bring money to an event where you could possibly die? Plus, even if they did, what are they going to do with it? Bribe people into not killing them? Puh-lease." Sasuke came in with his 'philosophical' arguments.

"Fine, teme. Once we finish this, I better receive my money." Naruto warned him.

"So, should we just get the scroll, or should we just play around with other teams? We're stronger than most people in the Exams, and you all know it. That includes Sunagakure." Sakura pointed out.