Spikes, Clones, and Scrolls

Start from the beginning

"I give." Sasuke surrendered.

"What's your name?" Sasuke asked.

"Gaara."

"Gaara what?"

"Hm."

"Hey, that's my-."

"Are you going back to your team or not?" Gaara interrupted.

"Yeah. See you around." Sasuke turned to walk away.

But after that, he took out a stick of dynamite inside his pocket, lit it, and dropped it on the ground 5 feet away from the trio. Sasuke jumped away, so that he wouldn't get blasted.

Boom!

"Shine it through the ceiling with a little funk and soul, So I wanna. Light. It. Up. Like Dynamite. Woah-oh." Sasuke sung as he walked away. 

"He probably survived that. I wanna face him again." Sasuke thought with a smirk.

"Sasuke...that name sounds familiar. He'll satisfy you, Mother." Gaara had shielded his team with a sand sphere, which protected them from the explosion.

"What's this satisfaction for?" Kankuro asked, prying.

"Dinner..." Gaara rasped, creepily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's about it." Sasuke concluded.

"Um...So to recap what you just said, you walked into a forest. You saw 3 teams around a tree that you were on. You saw a red scroll. You tried to get the red scroll. You failed as it was a decoy scroll and it turned to ash when you touched it. Then the team who's scroll you were trying to take tried to take our scroll. Then you knocked out 6 people who tried to take our scroll. Then you trapped yourself and the other team consisting of; an apparent psychopath, a puppeteer and a woman with a big fan. Then you tried to battle with the psychopath but it turned out that he could control sand so you gave in. Then you unloaded a stick of dynamite and tried to blow them up...am I missing something here?" Sakura tried to ask.

"No, that's pretty much it. Except the psychopath's team survived. Oh yeah, I also killed a bear and saved a girl with glasses from dying." 

Sakura just fainted. She couldn't keep up with the action that was going on in Sasuke's story. 

"So is the psychopath going to try and kill us? What's his name?" The blonde asked.

"Apparently, his name's Gaara. He has red hair and also has the kanji 'love' written on his forehead."

"So...he's not a psychopath?"

"No, no, To. He's a psychopath." Sasuke affirmed.

"Excuse me?" A voice spoke.

Sasuke turned to look around where the voice was coming from. He spotted an older boy walking up to them wearing spectacles and with grey hair pulled back in a bunch to look like a ponytail.

"My name's Kabu-"

"Buzz off!" Sasuke threw a shuriken at him.

Poof!

He disappeared at sight. 

"So he was a simple shadow clone." Sasuke and Naruto thought.

"I'm tired." Naruto announced.