~02~

{REVISED}

Elena stood outside the Salvatore boarding house. She had come to talk to Stefan due to the advise she had gotten from Caroline. Was it the best advice? No, but it was better than anything else she could come up with.

So, she knocked on the door, but the door was...open?

The door creaked from the force of her knock and even though Elena found this strange, she went inside anyway.

Who just leaves their front door open?

"Stefan?" She called for the boy from the entrance but received no reply. Where could he be?

She walked further into the house.

"Stefan?" Again, no reply but she was very enthralled by the decor of the house; her breathe was taken away.

From behind the unsuspecting girl, the door began to creak again. When Elena turned around, the door had opened wide to the outside.

That was odd.

She walked closer to inspect what could have opened the door, but she couldn't see anything or anyone for that matter.

As she looked closer, a crow flew in.

The bird startled her, and as she turned around, she quickly came face to face with a man.

Damon Salvatore.

He studied her, looking her over.

First impression, not the best.

"I'm-I'm sorry for barging in." She stuttered, "The door was..."

Elena turned back to the door which she believed was still open but upon second glance was closed shut.

Damon glanced at the door but returned his gaze back to the girl. If he didn't already know who she was, he would have thought this girl was Katherine.

She looked back at the man as if lost, "...Open."

Was she really that different from her look alike? Damon was curious, "You must be Elena?"

"I'm Damon, The Eldest Salvatore brother." He introduced.

Elena was confused.

"He didn't tell me he had a brother." She stated.

"Brother's...plural. There's three of us, but Stefan's not one to brag." Damon explained, "Please, come."

"I'm sure Stefan will be along any second." He said as he led Elena forward into the lounge area of the house.

The girl marveled at how big the living room was.

"Wow! This is your living room?"

Just then another male made himself known. walking up alongside them after having just poured himself a drink.