I put my hands in his hair, tugging at it each time his tongue comes out at me. I moan louder each time he plunges his tongue inside of me.

"Yes, daddy I start to grind against his face" I groan as I feel his hand squeeze my large breasts.

Giovanni flips over and put me on top of his face telling me to ride him. I start to ride him as he sucks
my juices. I grind against his face as his tongue plunges inside me.

I feel my walls tighten around his tongue - that sounds to weird - signaling me that I need to cum.

"Cum princess" Giovanni says, and I cum all over his face.

He got out from under me and smirked while he was licking my cum off his fingers.

*******

It was the next day, and my legs were terribly sore. Giovanni is like horny all the time but then so am I.

I was on my phone while laying in bed. I was just on Instagram scrolling through my feed. until a picture caught my eye.

It was Emory she was saying on Instagram how me and Giovanni killed her baby daddy.

Who's gonna believe her?

I go through the comments and they were nasty about me and Giovanni.

A lot of nasty words were in there, including one saying 'Regular white girls fucks her teacher and get pregnant. I'm not surprised' I almost felt like crying, but I had to hold myself together and stay strong.

I don't know why she would say that on Instagram it's no one's business now about me and Giovanni's life and so what is Ethan died and got murdered he deserved it for what he did to me and I was probably not the only one.

I put my phone on the nightstand and put the covers over. Mine had fallen back asleep.

<France>Time: 3:55pm

<France>
Time: 3:55pm

Gabriella has been not feeling good at all today. She's called me a few times and she's throwing up and not feeling good.

I let her know that I was going to get off work early so I can be there for her. I don't want her going through this alone.

I usually don't get off work from six to seven, but today I'm getting off at four so I can go be by Gabriela side.

It was around 5 o'clock when I got to the house when I walked into me and Gabriella's bathroom I saw her throwing up in the toilet really bad.

"Did you take your pills princess" I asked her putting her hair back so she doesn't get puke in her.

She shrugs, "i-i I don't remember" she says and I was up more.

I went over to the nightstand on her side of the bed and grabbed the pill bottle. I took two of the pills and grabbed a water bottle that was also on the side of the table and walked back into the bathroom. I gave her the pills in the water, and she took them both.

"The baby won't get hurt, right" she asked, and I shook my head no.

"Princess, you have nothing to worry about" I said, and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll meet you back in bed and then we can watch some of your favorite movies and have popcorn and junk food" I said leave in the bathroom.

Gabriella brushed her teeth and wiped her mouth before coming back into bed where I had the popcorn and lots of junk food on the bed. She smiled brightly at me.

"Thank you" she said, before leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Anything for you" I said, and left a kiss on her lips.

*******

Gabriella was in my arms sleeping while the Little mermaid played. She told me not to turn off the TV to a movie was finished because the baby was still watching it.

Sometimes I think she over thinks. The movie eventually ends, and I turn off the TV and lay down, falling asleep with Gabriella wrapped around my arms.

Man do I love this girl.

I kissed her check before telling "I'm gonna marry you someday baby" and then I nuzzled into her neck inhaling her signature scent.

Strawberry vanilla.

My favorite.

But only when it's on her.

• Drama is coming up🤭

• Baby name ideas? For the next one or ones.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 1111

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez