Chapter Seven

"Can you let me down?"

"No, I quite like the view from up here." 

Nature says as he continues eating from the grapevine while you a tied to the large with those thick plant vines holding you in your place.

''Listen, I don't understand why you got offended, but put yourself in my place-' he cuts you off.

''I would never place myself in your position, human.'' 

You let out a deep sigh of frustration, already feeling regret forever leaving Javan; it was probably safe to stay with him than be out in the forest alone.

''You should be thankful that I was the one who found you'' you raise an eyebrow.

''Are you speaking about Cain's tribe? They are not allowed to cross the river, right?'' you inquire.

''Oh dear, I'm not speaking about them; I'm speaking about the devil.''

A shiver runs up your spine at the mention as you frown in disgust for some unknown reason, arguing you to throw up.

However, all that comes to your mind is a picture of a man with silver hair and red eyes, making you grimace.

''He lurks around to seduce people into committing sins, just like he did with Cain.'' 

Nature notices your sick expression, which makes him frown; thinking that you might faint, he finally lets you down.

''You must have met him. Did he show his true form?'' you shook your head at him, leaning against the tree.

''I never saw him; I don't know why I feel like I'm going to throw up all my stomach contacts,'' you admit, sliding down on the ground. 

"You are disgusting," you ignore the light-haired entity as your mind becomes hazy.

Father Nature watches you as your eyes close, indicating that you have lost consciousness.

He was going to leave you because Nature isn't into helping humans.

But then again, if he does that, you will be in great danger.

Not that he cares, yet he considers you too pretty to be left alone in the forest for some hungry beast to come and get you.

He will have to take you with him on his journey to Cain's tribe.

"Hmm, the things I do for humanity, I'm too kind for this  world."

Nature picks you up and throws you over his right shoulder before walking off.

Adding to that, he hates Satan and won't allow the devil to corrupt you, a simple, fragile human.

꧁ꕥ꧂

The dark-haired boy walks around the room, ready to lose his wits.

He has been searching for you almost every era, yet there's no trace of you.

Except for the AC era, he did not search for you there because he doesn't have such an ability.

"Have you searched for her in the Stone Age era?"

"Stone Age Era...as before the flooding of the earth?"

Sherif inquires while his attention shifts to his friend, Angelo.

"Yeah, the younger version of your mother might be there."

The blond suggests, leaning back on the sofa, crossing one leg over the other.

"I don't think my magic could help me unlock such a stage," Angelo smirks, examining Sherif from head to toe.

"I think you are capable of exceeding your limits"