💟Realizing his feelings 💟

Începe de la început

-I DO FUCKING NOT! OVER MY DEAD BODY! Hidan yelled.

-Okay, then I am having her. She would make a lot of money with her body if she wanted to anyway. Kakuzu said just to make an excuse to beat Hidan out of his room. When Hidan started yelling Kakuzu punched him with one if his punches and he hitted the wall roughly while Kakuzu locked his room and mumbled "finally" at the end.

< Deidara >

Deidara was in the living room working on his new sculpture. He thought that he didn't made any in a while so he wanted to make something new. Time passed and he was really bored. At least he finished it. He wanted to do something so he went upstairs to think of something.

He passed by your door and heard you crying. He knocked 3 times on your door and you instantly shut up, then said "I am busy" so the person won't come in and see you crying like that. He knew that you don't trust anybody as much as you trust him so he just called you by your name.

- Y/n? It's me. You can open the door, hm. From the sound of his voice you stood up and went to open the door. He saw your watery eyes and said softly.

-May I come in, hm? You made space so he can come in and you closed the door. He sat on your bed and looked at you after you sat beside him.

- Why are you crying, hm? He asked.

You were in silence for couple of seconds then began to speak.

-I saw Kakuzu sitting in the Kitchen doing something. I took some tea for myself and sat across of him. He was looking at his Bingo Book and I asked him why is he looking at it again...*sniff* he said it was the updated one. I was interested with who was it updated so I read with him...
Then saw myself and it was written:
Y/N L/N- S rank Criminal
Joined the Akatsuki and turned back on the Village Hidden in the Stone. Dead or alive. There are some more details of me in that damned book, but I couldn't bring myself to read it all. Your voice cracked and tears streamed down your cheeks
Deidara wrapped one of his arms around you.

- You joined the Akatsuki and knew this was coming up, so why crying now, un? Deidara asked.

- It's...*sniff*....it's because the bounty on my head is 80 000 000 Ryo! Now each one of the bounty hunters will be looking for me! You began to cry and hide your face with both your hands.
Deidara felt a pang in his chest. He felt so bad seeing you cry. He felt like he wanted to protect you and keep you safe from every single danger. The blonde wrapped his hands around you giving you a warm hug.

- I know I know. It's not easy to be from the Akatsuki. Each one of us has a huge bounty in his head, hm. I was forced to join by force so I clearly understand why you feel like that. But we can't do anything, un.

He hugged you tightly and then whispered quietly. "I am here for you, hm." You felt in greater safety than before. You hugged back and stopped crying. He just continued hugging you protectively, comforting you.

< Tobi >

Obito was with Pain and Konan in their hiden room. They were talking about the future of the Akatsuki and its new missions or what will happen if some of the members die. Obito seemed distracted about something. That was until Konan noticed.

-Is something the matter, Madara-sama? Her gentle voice spoke up.

He looked at her with his Sharingan.
-No....it's nothing. He said it's nothing, but it clearly seemed he was lying.