4.13 The End Of The Visit

(I drew them but got lazy)

There was a small window on top of the bed, letting the moonlight shine through and create a serene atmosphere. Two people were snuggling with each other in the quiet and cozy space.

"So what did you find out?" Aeson asked impatiently. 

There was a tug on Alfred's clothes which signaled his eagerness to know the method. 

"Well, when I went to the chamber, I found a book with all the forbidden knowledge since the last war with the Demon King. The previous heroes managed to seal him with the Eternity spell, which can trap any soul in a distorted space so they can't escape. That spell was extremely powerful and required a lot of power which led to the heroes' deaths too." Alfred's voice was low and alluring, explaining everything he found in detail as he felt that he could never hide it from the little elf. 

"WHAT? DEAD?" Aeson jumped up in shock. No way! Even if he wanted to collapse the plot to get the energy, he did not want to harm anyone! Especially his lover! 

Alfred could sense the uneasiness and growing concern of Aeson through the distressed blue eyes. Whenever he looked into them, he could tell that he was the most important person to the little elf. Who cared if they only met just for a few months, when he laid his eyes on the little elf, he knew that they belonged to each other. Even though it did annoy him that it was not him who met the elf first because he had heard some elves whispering about Aeson's loyalty to the Elf King, his savior.

"Don't worry, this was an old method as they didn't have enough time to prepare for the spell. The war was a place of constant winds, their time was tight so they sacrificed themselves. But we have time." Alfred once again pulled the elf back, making Aeson's head buried in the firm chest of the wizard. It really made Aeson curse in his mind, why would a wizard be so buff?

"So, what do we need to do first?" Aeson struggled to speak with his muffled voice, he tried to shake off the large arms hugging tightly to his waist and head. But of course, Alfred only let Aeson breathe but did not let him go. Only a few weeks away from the elf already tortured him so how could he part with him even a tiny bit? He almost got caught by those elder wizards and almost got dragged back to his job. Thinking of the previous days when he slaved away without Aeson was unimaginable. He shuddered at that thought and kissed Aeson's cheeks a dozen times to comfort himself.

Aeson was suffocated. His arms flailed around but to no avail. 

"Enough! I miss you too but tell me quickly! What do we need to do first!!" 

"Hahahaha, okay, okay." Alfred finally let go of the poor elf. Because of his movement with limited oxygen supply, Aeson's face flushed red with a little bit of sweat working upon his face. Alfred looked at him greedily but pushed down his desire to focus on business, if not, he felt like he would really be hated this time.

"First off, we need to determine the soul residing in Lady Roth's body. If she was only contaminated with dark magic then this method wouldn't work. Her soul has to be the Demon King."