1.5 The Female Lead Made Her Moves

After visiting grandma Lai, Yongliang was urged to go to Ren Entertainment again by his parents. He could only reluctantly go but he was also curious about the female lead. It had been three days since he eavesdropped on her so he questioned if she had made any moves.

The moment he stepped inside the big hall of Ren Entertainment, there were many gazes fell upon him. It was definitely not those sucking-up gazes anymore but disgust and scrutiny flashed through those eyes. Yongliang smirked at those expressions.

It seemed like the female lead had spread rumors about him just like in the last life. He took out the phone in his pocket and quickly checked the employee's conversations mentioning him. Sure enough, it talked about how he used the male lead's reputation to harass female employees and it even attached a blurry picture of someone of his physics.

Tsk tsk tsk. The comments were flooding with hate.

[Overtime is gold: Because he doesn't have what our president has so he can only abuse power. *shakes head*]

[Employee 23: Because no one wants to approach such a person, that's why he does this kind of thing. How can this person be a close friend of our president?]

[I want to go home early: I heard that he usually went to the actress practice room to peek at them. So disgusting!!]

[Employee 39: Upstairs! Is that for real? If it is, that behavior should be condoned probably!]

[I want to go home early: You think it is that easy? He's the childhood friend of our president and also the only young master of the Lai family. It's not easy to mess with them.}

{Employee 39: AAAGHHH!!! SO UNFAIR!! PEOPLE IN POWER NEVER HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!!]

...

Yongliang looked at their stupidity with a sneer. With such a vague picture, people who wanted to kiss his ass and wipe his bum before turned into justice saints. However, this was not the first time he suffered from misunderstanding so whatever happened, he did not want to care.

However, considering his and Ren Jian's relationship, he did not want to trouble him if possible. He would quickly take care of this problem sooner or later. He needed to see how the plot would proceed in manual mode.

He got into the presidential elevator and went up straight to the presidential floor. The moment the elevator door opened, the secretary was already standing there waiting for Yongliang.

He narrowed his eyes looking at the silent secretary.

"The president told me to escort you to another room. He is busy with an important business case these days. He doesn't want to be disturbed at the moment, young master Lai."

Yongliang just hummed an answer and followed the secretary to a separate room. It was the opposite of the president's room so Yongliang looked at the opposite door with a complicated gaze before entering the room.

The room was neat and warm. It was full of sunlight. Inside, it was basically a hotel room with a bed, a bathroom with a walk-in closet. There were also plenty of technologies newly installed that Yongliang could play with. That iceberg was pretty considerate.

Yongliang was just hanging around in the room as he waited until lunch to eat with Ren Jian. Even though there were times when Ren Jian was incredibly busy, they always had lunch together.

The door was opened and Yongliang quickly looked with a smile. However, it soon dropped as it was just the secretary bringing lunch for him.

"Where's Jian-ge? Is he not eating lunch?"