𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 || 𝐃𝐮𝐤𝐞

Começar do início

"Like I was saying, the boy I'm messing with he just soo fucking fine and nice, this boy just to good to me"

"You like him?"

"Real bad" she smiled, using her hand to cover her mouth.

"I'm happy for you, just try not to get hurt"

"Girl imma pimp, pimps don't get pimped, okay" she joked

"Whatever"

"But, what about 'chu" She dragged out

"What about me?" Brooklyn questioned pushing her body off the island

"Any rebounds or anything, I need to hear something from you"

"No, I'm not really interested right now"

"What about Hakeem, that real cute football player, I told you I did his hair before and he's super nice girl. Betta get up on that."

"Imani, I'm done dating athletes, no matter how cute or nice they are, their all the same. Big ass hoes" she said folding her arms against her chest.

"I ain't never said nothing bout dating, just let him slut you out a lil, Lord knows you need it"

"Your mouth just always surprises me when you open it" she chuckles

"That's a compliment, right?"

"Bye Imani, I'm in the back if you need me"

"K,k" she says jumping off the counter and stuffing her phone into her hot pink Nike tech pants.

Both girls began going their separate ways. Imani sat on the couch while Brooklyn headed to the back room to her art space, where she could do her thing without being interrupted.

──────── •✧• ────────

I know things get hard, but girl, you got it, girl, you got it, there you go
Can't you tell by how they looking at you everywhere you go?
Wondering what's on your mind, it must be hard to be that fine
When all these mo'fuckers wanna waste your time
It's just amazing, girl, and all I can say is

The duo sang as Brooklyn drove out of Wendy's drive-through and continued the route that her GPS was giving her.

She pass the bags to Imani as she was in her own world, dancing and singing along to the lyrics making Brooklyn laugh a bit.

"This yo song huh?" she asked once the music went off and Imani began going through her playlist, trying to find something else to play.

"Yes, you just don't understand what it does to me."

"I see" she joked quickly glancing at her phone then going back to the road.

"Real quick, can you check my messages"

"Yea I gotcha," Imani said picking up the purple iPhone 12 pro and unlocking checking if any messages came through. "Nothing"

"For real?"

"Yup. Who are you waiting on?"

"Matthew" she sighed tiredly