Demon's Awakening.

Start from the beginning

Uta walks over to close the window and is surprised that there is no breeze. Curious, she takes a peek outside and doesn't feel any wind nor sees a single cloud in the sky. Everything outside is as peaceful as it can be.

"Huh, that's weird." Uta said.

The girl closes the window and goes back to finding something to drink. Suddenly, Uta's eyes unknowingly glows red as an ominous aura suddenly appears from behind her.

Someone is watching me?!

The young girl swivels her body in fear, but sees no one. Uta blinks a few times and rubs her eyes.

Probably tired. the diva thought.

Uta heads back, but notices something fluttering in the distance. At first, the girl thought she was seeing things, but decided that investigating wouldn't hurt. Uta goes to the corner of the room where all the couches are and takes a look around.

"Huh? What's this?" Uta asks herself as she picks up some paper from the couch. "Music sheets?"

Uta has never seen scores like these before. They look nothing like the ones on display back in downtown and the paper looks almost ancient. The edges are torn, the paper crumbled, and the writing is sloppy. Uta looks at it curiously and tries to make out what it says. In the end, the writing was in a language unknown to her and gave up trying to read it.

"Tot Musica?" Uta reads out loud. "Is that the title of this song?"

Uta looks at the ground to see three more pieces of paper that are in similar condition as the one she's holding. She picks them all up and puts it neatly in her hands.

I'd really like to try and sing this song. Uta thought as she put the music sheets down. Too bad I can't read...huh?

It took her a moment, but she can suddenly read the music. The notes and vocals seem to make sense to her. The young girl is filled with awe and wonder at this new language that she can somehow understand. Uta smiles happily.

"Let's see how this song goes." Uta said as she skims the first bar of the piece.

Uta clears her throat and sings the lyrics out loud.

ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᚲ ᚷᚨᚺ ᛉᚨᚾ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛏᚨᛏ ᛒᚱᚨᚲ

..........

..........

...hurts...

.........

...my head...

.........

...so many voices...

.........

...open my eyes...

.........

...can almost...

"She'll destroy the world!"

"Help me!"

"It's the devil!"

...what's happening...

"Save me!"

"Mommy! Daddy!"

"He's dead!"

...I think I can...

Going through her excruciating headache, Uta slowly manages to open her eyes. At first she's in a daze, but the sight before her snaps her out of her trance.

The city? It's burning? Huh?

Uta looks from side to side to see the kingdom of Elegia in destruction from a bird's eye's view. Uta looks down and watches in horror as buildings topple over and set ablaze. Uta has seen disaster before when going with the Red Haired Pirates and she knows that there isn't any bombardment nor natural disaster that is capable of this. Her head begins to hurt as voices scream from inside.