Chapter 15

Y/N HUDSON

MARCH 6, 1960

You didn't really want to stay up that night, but something in your gut told you to. So after you got Annalise settled in one of the guest rooms, you unpacked in your room. Unpacking everything took at least two hours. Seth had been buying you some things, but with the money you made being Elvis' new PA, you had saved up quite a bit for yourself.

You got yourself ready for bed, and instead of dressing up like you normally would while staying in Graceland, you found an old T-Shirt that was big enough to cover your panties. Your feet were cold since the flooring in your room had been changed to wood planks, so you wore your bunny slippers Elvis used to make fun of you for. It was currently 1:46 and the party ended about half an hour ago.

Elvis wasn't lying about wanting to talk to you, you thought to yourself.

You closed your sheer curtains and went over to turn off your closet light. You closed your closet door and someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," you said. The house was already quiet, so you didn't need to shout for the person to hear you.

You turned your head and Elvis walk into your room, dressed in sweatpants and a white wife-beater. He showed off his toned arms and you couldn't help but feel slightly nervous.

He sat on your bed and before you knew it, he made himself comfortable in your sheets. You quietly laughed and went to sit down next to him after shutting your light off.

There was enough moonlight shining in through the curtains that allowed you and Elvis to see each other slightly.

He put his head in your lap and you began to gently glide your almond-shaped nail tips up and down his temples, across his forehead, and through his recently washed hair.

He sighed and closed his eyes, allowing himself to relax under your touch. You missed moments like these. You and Elvis would cuddle all the time, he loved rubbing circles against your soft skin and he especially loved when you would fall asleep in his lap while your head was in the crook of his neck.

Elvis couldn't stand the fact he left you for so long, but now that he had you back, you were the only thing that mattered to him right now.

Simply because he wasn't thinking about Priscilla.

"I missed this," he said quietly, his eyes still closed.

"The head scratches or the cuddles in my bed?" You laughed quietly.

"Both. But I missed us, Satnin," he smiled, "I really did."

Satnin? You missed hearing the way the name rolled off his tongue. He only called you and his mama Satnin, so the name was special. The fact that he was still calling you Satnin made you smile.

"If you missed me so much, why didn't you call?" You asked, bringing your head down to hover over his.

He then opened his eye and furrowed his brows while sitting up.

Elvis didn't want to tell you about Priscilla. He saw the way you were looking at him right now, and all he wanted was to kiss up and down your body and hold you close. But, if he continued to act like this, he knew he would lose you both.

"There's somethin' I gotta admit, Y/n," he said.

You didn't like the way he said your name this time, it was stern and your mind began to fill with worry.

"Yeah, Elvis?"

He paused before sighing and running a hand through his black hair. He said, "I met a nice girl back in Germany," he started, "her name's Priscilla."