Chapter 8: maybe too far? Eh

Hello there, sorry about not updating for over a month, I got busy with homework and updating the other story I'm working on. Anyways let's get started with this chapter

Ringo/my pov

Reset 1

I teleport in front of frisk and before she could even see me, I slash vertically twice and horizontally once, and her soul instantly shatters. All this is happening while rei puts his hand in his pocket to get a cookie. Everything starts glitching and then everything goes back to 59 seconds ago. Why 59 seconds ago, and not 1 minute ago? To annoy you mr/ms reader. =)

Reset 3

I do everything again talk to Chara, teleport to them, hear her flirt with Rei, teleport, slash three times, and then teleport back.from her expression I think frisk realized that she's not accidentally resetting and that she is actually being killed over and over again. also how the hell did she think she "accidentally" reseted, like what?

[because I didn't know what else to put]

You are one stupid person me/Author-San

Reset 20

Again and again, I kill her again and again. Although This time around she barley dodged the first slash, which in all honesty I was surprised it took 20, I thought it would take at least 50 or more.

Reset 50

This is starting to get repetitive, though now she can dodge the first slash perfectly, much to my surprise. I think she realized that the trick is to start moving to the right, right after she flirts with Rei.

Reset 69

YES 69, ITS RESET 69- I mean yay 69, anyways frisk is able to dodge the first slash perfectly but gets killed by the second one instantly right after.

Reset 100

This is so boring I've been doing this for so long I forgot my age, I think it was 817371671838182781 million years old? Or was it 972583719488476971 million? No I think it was 918461837263782711. You know what forget it

Anyways I've been doing the same thing 100 times, and frisk's progress is getting better slowly, but.... ITS WAY TOO SLOW I GET THAT SLOW AND STEDY WINS THE RACE BUT WHY THE FUNK IS IT TAKING SO LONG. FREESH GET THE DUCk OUT OF MY MONALAG.

Reset 683

Ok this is getting out of HAND (hehe), oh hey it's been awhile since the last time I updated my journal. Frisk is still dying from the second slash, but she can almost dodge it, she just needs a bit of luck and the right timing.

Reset 817

DAMIT SO CLOSE-ahem hello again it's been a "few" resets since I last updated this journal, ok so frisk finally dodged the second slash but it did take an arm with it and the third took a leg and an hand, so she didn't die instantly but she did died from blood lost. So I think she is very very close to dodging everything.

Reset 916

OMG FINILLY GEEZS IT'S BEEN SO LON- oh hey there, so I think you know why I'm so happy but Frisk finally dodge all of them, it only took 916 resets and a bit of my sanity......wait A minute.......DOESN'T CHARA REMEMBER RESETS?!?!?! BUT IF SHE DID THEN THAT MEANS-

And I come to you with the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and again I am so sorry I didn't update for so long, school is a pain and when I finally finish my homework I want to sleep and I have no motivation to do anything else; that includes writing a chapter.

Anyways now that's out of the way, do you want me to continue to write like this. I mean like this format where I'm monologuing what I am doing and your not reading in third person where you know everything that's happing.

[word count 582]