KISS ASTRID!

No. No no no no no no no no no. No.

I won't do it.

I WILL NOT do it.

No way.

No.

Zombie Creation; Meh. I'll force you to do it

Wha? No! DONT!

ZC; A-U-T-H-O-R. Yep, that's what I am. And you are gonna do it wether you like it or not.

I hate you.

ZC; Oh, I'm gonna make this interesting now!

What? No! I mean...your awesome. I love you so much.

ZC; Nice try Hiccy. I'm not easily fooled

**everyone laughs because I am**

You really are a Bi--

ZC; Hm? What's that Hiccup? You want me to change the dare to make it even better? Okay!

What! NO!

ZC; You have to KISS Astrid, but it can't be a small peck. It gotta be a DEEP...PASSIONATE kiss. More than ten seconds.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

ZC; Truth is, I can't. I'm gonna let my friend Zombie_Beheader do it. She's good at writing descriptive...stuff

Maybe she's nicer than you.

ZC; Hm? What did you say?

N-N-Nothing....

Zombie Beheader; Sup! Now this is gonna be interesting...

Are you gonna make me make out with Astrid?

ZB; Er, DUH!

-_- I hate you too

ZB; not as much as you'll hate me later

Wha--

ZB; LET THE DARE BEGIN!

\\|~\\||:\|~~|||\||\|~~~~||~|||\\

I watch as Astrid talks to a lady at the market, purchasing some little baby booties. She pays the lady, grabbing the little fur boots and holding them in her thin, pale hands.

She looks up, around the plaza until her gaze lands on Eret who is buying some fruit. She waltzes up to him, tapping him on the shoulder. He turns, and they start having a conversation, and I feel the anger within me start to boil.

I wait till she walks away, till I follow her. She doesn't really notice me as she trots along, her shirt just a little too small for her large belly, so it shows a little bit. She turns left, in between two builds.

This is it.

I quickly rush after her, catching up to her before grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around.

She looks scared for a moment, but then she sees it's me, and her gaze goes to the rocky ground beneath us.

"Oh...hey" she says softly.

My stomach churns when I think about the dare. Will Astrid believe it's a dare? Or will she not care? Or will it make everything worse?

I softly place my finger under her chin, lifting it up so her eyes bore into mine.

"You had sex with Eret just before I was going to propose to you" I say softly, keeping my voice firm so it doesn't break. "Do you know how hard it is to forgive you?"

She gasps. "P-Propose?"

I sharply nod.

She looks away from me, down to the ground and she wipes away some tears as they start to fall down her cheeks like a flowing river.

Zombie Beheader; Maybe I should get you to sing, "Hold Back the River."

What?

ZB; Hold back the river let me look in your eyes, hold back the river so I, can stop for a minute and--

No! No singing!

ZB; But the song just...it just fits in this situation! No?

No.

ZB; **clears throat** can stop for a minute and see where you hide, hold back the river, hold back! Oh. oh oh. Oh oohh--

Excuse me! Trying to do a dare here!

ZB; Ugh! you are taking to long! Let's speed this up, shall we?

In a flash, I grab the sides of Astrid's head, then smash her lips to mine. She is surprised, but she accepts the kiss, like I knew she would. I work my lips on hers, twisting my head to the side so I can deepen the kiss. I press myself up against her as I do, and she let's out a moan.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

I abruptly release her, wiping my mouth with my forearm. She looked at me with shock, confusion, and joy on her face.

I harden my gaze, and she widens her eyes as I do.

"It was a dare" I stare simply.

I then stalk away, unable to look her in the eye. Unable to stand being next to her for a mother second.

I might not show it, but Astrid broke my heart. And the worst thing about it was the fact that I'd never...ever think, she would do that to me.

Never.

||~|\~\|\~|\\\||~~~~|\||\\||\\|\\\

Hate that dare. Hate it. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate it.

Zombie Creation; So? How was that passionate, deep kiss?

Don't ever make me do that again.

Zombie Beheader; Actually, I made you do it

Well...don't let me do it again! Either of you!

ZC; I am the author!

ZB; and I am the author when ZC is too lazy, (or not capable) of writing a good chapter!

ZC; -_-

ZB; Yep. You heard me.

ZC; Anyways, what we are saying is that WE...control YOU!

But that would of hurt Astrid...like...a lot.

ZC;Wait till the next dare! This is going to be great!

ZB; Ooh! Can't wait!

Oh gods...

~|||~||~~~|~~~~||~|\|~|(/;::

Zombie Creation; Okay! Quick message!

Yes, Zombie_Beheader actually wrote most of that dare. I can't do descriptive things.

So will help me with other dares, so she's a part of this book also!

And yes. The dialogue of her speaking, is what she actually said. Or, what she wanted to say. She literally was just at my place, and we were typing this up

So anyways, thanks to @apriloneil0320 for that dare!

Oh, and thanks for the 1.57K views! I never thought this book would be so popular! I only wrote this book because I read a few dare books, and they were absolute shit (no offence) so I was like; I HAVE TO FIX IT!

So WA-LA! This book happened! :D