Heather...oh dear

Wait...I have to WHAT?!?!?!

Oh Odin help me.

|~|~~~||||~~|~||~|||~~~~|||||~

"Hiccup!" says Heather, walking over to me. Her black curls bounce on her shoulders and I stop myself from cringing. Her green eyes dig into me like they are digging my own grave.

It's just a dare, it's just a dare.

"Oh, Heather. Hey Heather--Hi Heather--Er--Hello."

She smiles. "Thanks for inviting me back to Berk. It's been...it's been like six years since we have seen each other."

"I know" I sigh. "Listen, Heather. I need you to do me a favour. A really really really really really big favour."

I look behind her and I see Snotlout twenty metres away, walking towards with Astrid.

It's just a dare, It's just a dare.

"Sure" she pipes.

"Okay" I gulp. "Hold still."

"What--?"

I smash my lips to hers and she is shocked, but she accepts the kiss. She tastes sour. Astrid tastes sweet.

"HICCUP?!?!"

Oh Odin, help me now.

I release myself from Heather, panting furiously as I realise I was holding my breath.

Astrid stalks towards me, her face red and full of anger.

"Oh, Astrid--"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!" she roars and I cringe. "KISSING SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME?!?!"

It's just a dare, it's just a dare.

"I'm sorry...I just--"

"You're sorry?" she says, her eyes bulging out of their sockets. "You are SORRY?!?!"

"It was just a--"

"SHUT UP YOU FITHLY YAKPAT! Im PERSONALLY GONNA RIP OFF YOUR--"

"Astrid--"

"THEN IM GONNA PULL OUT YOUR TONGUE, THEN IM GOING TO CONFISCATE YOUR PEG LEG FOR A WEEK, THEN--"

"Astrid, listen to--"

She backhands me in the face, my head jerking to the side.

Oh gods. That hurt.

"I SWEAR TO THE MIGHT GODS O VALHALLA, YOU ARE GOING TO--"

"Astrid" says Heather, cutting in.

Astrid turns to her, her face as red as a tomato. "SHUT UP HEATHER OR I'LL SHOVE A--"

"IT WAS A DARE!" I shout, raising my hands up in the air.

Astrid freezes, the red draining out of her face. "A dare?"

I nod. "Yes, a dare."

She blinks a few times to register what I said. "A dare."

I nod. "Yep."

She scowls at Heather, then plants a small kiss on my lips. "Don't do that again."

She walks off, back to Snotlout. He must of said some sort of snotty comment because Astrid shoves him so hard, he falls to the ground.

"Wow" says Heather, turning to me, "One minute she's Furious, the next, she's all 'cool' with it."

I smile. "Yep, that's my Astrid."

Heather walks away, but then she turns and winks at me, fluttering her eyelashes flirtatiously.

Oh no...what have I done...

|~~~|||||~~|~||||~||~|||~~~~||||

Okay. I am officially never. NEVER doing that again. EVER. My cheek still sting from Astrid's slap.

Thank you Zombie_Beheader for that dare. Where do you come up with these? Seriously. Do you hate me or something?!?!