He's HOTTER than HICCUP! Is that logically possible?

Ohhhh......wow....

This is...whoa....

Maybe I'll be able to fully understand Toothless now. Then again, remembering when he kissed me when he's human will make me feel awkward.

And me jewels still hurt from Toothless stepping on them.

Well...here goes nothing.

||~|||~~||~|~||||\\||~~~~||||~||~~

"Are you human yet!?" I shout, banging my fists onto the door.

Nothing.

"TOOTHLES! You are worrying me..."

Nothing.

Gothi gave me some stuff that apparently let's dragons turn it no humans. The effects lasts for a week, and I have just given Toothless the stuff.

And...nothing.

"I WILL break this door down if you don't answer me bud!"

....

"TOOTHLESS!!!"

Still nothing.

I bang my fists harder on the door. "Open up! Now!"

"Is he human yet?" asks Fishlegs as he and the gang approach me.

I groan. "I don't know! He won't answer."

Tuff steps up, banging his fists on the door. "HEY TOOTHLESS! ARE YOU DEAD?!?"

"He can't hear you if he's dead" groans Astrid, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"Oh" says Tuff. "CAN YOU HEAR ME TOOTHLESS?!? IF YOU CAN, ARE YOU DEFINITELY DEAD?!"

The handle un clicks and the door swings open, to reveal...to reveal...

"Holy shhhhhh...." gapes Astrid.

Toothless (this version), has tan skin and pitch black hair. His jaw is square, and his eyes are a forest green. The lower part of his right arm is gone, and scars litter it. He wears basic, brown pants and a green, throw over shirt.

"Me likey" grins Ruffnut, her eyes wide with hunger.

"You look...different" I say.

He's a little taller than me.

He doesn't say anything, and he looks to the ground.

"Toothless?" I say.

"I feel like sh*t" he groans, his velvety voice surprising me. "I also feel weak. Is this what it is to be human? I'll be a dragon, thanks."

Wow. Maybe I would prefers him as a dragon, when he can't speak.

"Wow Toothless" gasps Astrid. "You look...you look...--"

"GORGEOUSLY HOT!" squeals Ruff, wrapping her arms around Toothless.

He tries to push her away, but she sticks to him like glue.

"Exactly" smirks Astrid. "Even hotter than you Hiccup."

I feel my cheeks get red. "M-Me? H-Hot? Whhhaaaa.......?"

"Looks like you've got competition" smirks Toothless, patting my back.

Oh...Competition?

||~~|\|\|~|\~~~||||~||~|||~~\|~~~

"Hiccup!" I call as I see him walking in the village by himself.

His face looks pain stricken, and I can't help but feel bad. He must still be mad about the baby...

It's due in two months.

"Yeah?" he sighs.

"I think StormFly had that medicine stuff..."

"What--?" his gaze then lands on StormFly as she steps out from behind a house.

Tan skin, blond and blue hair and big, round yellow eyes. She wears a spiked skirt and a plain blue shirt with some fur on her shoulders.

Hiccup stares at her wide eyed, gulping slightly. I find myself smirking, and StormFly looks confused.

"Go on" I whisper. "Talk."

She smiles sheepishly. "Hey Hiccup."

His eyes widen when she talks, and his mouth hangs open in pure bewilderment. Her voice is so smooth and sweet, like honey. It's amazing.

"...Wow" says Hiccup. "I...I have no words."

"Is that a good thing?" whispers StormFly to me.

I smirk. "Yep."

"Hiccup! Where is--"

Toothless and StormFly lock gazes and oh gods...I see a connection! The look in each others eyes...Oh gods! I'm gonna have a spaz attack!

Yessss!

"Hi!" says StormFly, a bit too quickly.

"Oh...h-hey StormFly...you look...you look different."

"I feel different" she sighs. "Being a human is...is so difficult...it really sucks."

I shove her with my shoulder, and she smirks at me.

"But then again" says Toothless in a deep, husky voice which surprised me. "It does have it's...advantages."

StormFly giggles.

Oh gods...what is...what is he talking about? Please don't let it be what I think it is. Oh gods...

"StormFly...would you come with me? I'm feeling a bit tired" he says huskily, holding his hand out to her.

She blushes, grabbing his hand and he untwines their fingers. Then they walk off.

"...Oh Sheit" I groan. "Who came up with this? Oh gods...their worse than Snotlout, Tuffnut and you thrown together."

Hiccup furrows his eyebrows, before raising one. "What's wrong with me?"

I suddenly growl. "You, Hiccup, can't even learn to forgive someone after they make a stupid mistake."

And with that, I storm off.

||~|\\~||~~||~~||~|\|~||~~|~~||\||

All week...I had to put up with human StormFly and Toothless. You know what? I prefer them as dragons.

You want to know something really gross? I think the dragon turned humans have lost their virginity.

O_O....It's disturbing on so many levels.

Anyway, thanks LuminaDarkAngel for the dare.

I wasn't a fan of Human toothless. He had a dirty mouth, and he was apparently more good looking than me.

Toothless...better looking than me? Hiccup?

No. Just no.

Zombie_Creation; HEY! Just some shouts outs :P

You like Divergent? Then read Zombie_Beheader 's fanfic called, "Intransigent - A Divergent Fanfic". And if you like HTTYD Fanfics, then read her book, "We are one - HTTYD fanfic (The We Are Series) Book #1".

I fully support Hiccstrid, EXCEPT for Zombie Beheaders book. In that case, I am a full on HICCBER shipper.

Hiccup x ___.

O.o Who is the other one?

READ HER FANFIC TO FIND OUT!