Pucker up

Hiccup;

....seriously, I JUST come back and this is the dare I get?

What r you doing to me SkrillQueen ? At least it's not Astrid...thank Thor it's not one of the gang members either.

Well...here goes nothing...

|||\\\\~~\~||~||~|||~~~|||~<~~~

Toothless warbles.

"Hey...we agreed that we would do dares, no?"

He raises an eyebrow. Or...his eye ridge. I don't think dragons have eyebrows.

"Didn't we bud?"

He slowly nods, his eye lids thinning as he looks at me suspiciously.

"Well...erm...I have a dare."

He gives an expression that looks like he wants me to continue.

"...so I'm gonna um...um...Okay. Okay. Toothless...willyoulemmekissyou?"

He grunts, confused.

I gulp. "W-Will you let me kiss you?"

His eyes widen and he just stares at me for what seems like forever.

"It's not like we have to make out or anything" I say, rubbing my neck. "And it's just a dare...and.........why are you looking at me like that?"

Toothless has a big, gummy grin on his face and a devious look in his eyes.

I take a few steps back, unsure of what Toothless is doing. He takes a few steps closer to me, grinning wider,

"T-Toothless...what are you...what....I am scared right now."

He let's out a roar and then springs towards me. I squeal, running out of the room and down stairs. A large weight jumps on top of me and pins me to the ground. I stare into the eyes of my best friend Toothless.

"Oh come on Tooth--"

Toothless gives me a small peck on the lips, before springing off me. I wipe the little bit of dragon saliva from my mouth and stand, absolutely repulsed.

"Ew! You are a terrible kisser Toothless!"

He starts laughing his head off, rolling around on the floor like a dog having an epileptic fit or something.

"Toothless...it wasn't funny."

He stops laughing, wiping his eyes and grinning again. He then pounces on top of me again and swipes over my face with his tongue.

"Gah! Toothless!!!--stop!--NO!--seriously!--TOOTHLESS!--Oomph!"

He steps on my crutch, and I heave, wrapping my arms around my middle and he jumps off me, laughing.

Oh gods...I think he's crushed them...

"Oh...my Viking jewels" I croak.

|||~|||~||~|||||||~~~\~~||~||

I feel like they are crushed, my head hurts and I feel like a healing pile of dragon dung.

But besides that, I guess it was a funny dare...even thought I was the one meant to kiss Toothless, not the other way around.

So thanks SkrillQueen for the dare
And I believe this is your first dare, so welcome to the club!