Power x Human Female Reader (Chainsaw Man)

Warnings: Sexual Themes, Fondling, Yuri only, GxG, voyeurism, Oral sex, Exhibition, Mentions Denji being jealous, Cunnilingus, Grammar and Spelling Mistakes, 1

Warnings: Sexual Themes, Fondling, Yuri only, GxG, voyeurism, Oral sex, Exhibition, Mentions Denji being jealous, Cunnilingus, Grammar and Spelling Mistakes, 1.8k words

Series: Chainsaw Man

"I'm taking Dimwit with me, to the grocery store that is

"I'm taking Dimwit with me, to the grocery store that is. Can you watch the fiend for me Y/n-san." Aki spoke seeing his co-worker leave her room.

"Hmm? Oh it should be fine with us women. Just do me favor will you." Aki nodded waiting for her answer.

"Get me some more cigarettes will you, thank you, bye~" With that Y/n pushed Aki out the door, being him he just accepts and drags Denji away with him.

Y/n then pulled out the last cigarette she had and lit it, sighing in displeasure. It's been a while since she had a night to herself, lately it's been difficult with Denji and Power moving in.

Maybe she'll do now, since Power is asleep, No never mind it's too early.

Instead Y/n went to go have a quick warm bath, in the mean time power was not sleeping, but trying to figure out why Denji loves boobs so much.

Power never likes Makima's because She's scary, that Human eye patch lady is weird, along with the Human cry baby.

The only Human that peaked Power's interest was the Human sharing a home with her.

Power made up her mind and decided to find out why Denji loves Human Boobs so much.

Power walked around aimlessly trying to find Y/n, she didn't think that the human would be in the bathroom because she smells good as it is.

Like why have a bath, if your scent is that fine..Power will never understand humans at all..

Giving up, Power flopped onto the couch with Meowy legit fly into her chest. Hearing a door open, Power's gaze followed to the left when she saw the human she was looking for!