Shinobu Kocho x Female Reader (Kimestu no Yaiba)

Warnings: GxG, Smut, Yuri, Rope Play, Exhibitionism, Locker sex? Fingering, Toys, Grammar and Spelling Mistakes Warning

Series: Kimestu no Yaiba

"Tanjiro where is she?" I whispered in a panic to the small boy

"She's coming this way hide! I was suddenly shoved into the locker.

"Ara~ Ara~ Tanjiro-kun have you seen my beloved y/n-san." Shinobu grabbed tanjiro by his school tie and a sadistic smile appeared on her face.

"Y/n-chan? Hmm no idea sorry Shinobu-senpai." He lied to shinobu while looking at the locker I was trapped in.

"Oh that's to bad then, I thought she'd be with you since you guys are practically best friends at this point." Shinobu answered, looking over to the locker that tanjiro was hinting where you were.

Shinobu smirked and turns to pat tanjiro's head then shoo's him out of the classroom.

My breathing became audible to shinobu who was standing in front of the locker smiling. This side of her, scares you the most.

She opens the locker to see you scared for your life.

"You know y/n-chan it's not very clever running away from your girlfriend when it's their birthday." She stepped foward into locker and shutting us both in.

"Shinobu, we'll be stuck." I tried moving around her to get out but I was harshly pinned to the locker's steel back, making me wince.

"S-shinobu?" I stutterd as her eyes went into predatory mode and scanned my body with her hands.

"Wait not now class is about to start!" I scolded Shinobu but she didn't care, her right hand softly rubbed my breast.

I held back my whimpering, I must not give into pleasure.

Her hands went to my collar and stripped me from my uniform. All that was showing was me half naked with only my skirt on.

"Shinobu seriously stop the bell-" I was cut off by the freaking bell. Shinobu stopped all movement, I swear I heard her swore for a second.