Young Kie Kamado x Young Female Demon Slayer Reader (Kimestu no Yaiba)

Warnings: GxG, Smut, Yuri, Angst to Fluff, Soft Dom, Homophobic slight mention, Violence, Cunninglus, POV switching

Warnings: GxG, Smut, Yuri, Angst to Fluff, Soft Dom, Homophobic slight mention, Violence, Cunninglus, POV switching. Grammar and Spelling Mistakes Warning

Series: Kimestu no Yaiba

EVER SINCE THAT DAY I've been igoring my best friend Kie, The day I confessed my feelings for her but all she did was screamed into my face and said I was disgusting

EVER SINCE THAT DAY I've been igoring my best friend Kie, The day I confessed my feelings for her but all she did was screamed into my face and said I was disgusting. Now she's never like this but I guess she's not a fan of people liking the same ender, I mean this is the Taisho-era what did I expect.

I'm was suddenly occupied with a mission from the demon corps and headed to my home town where kei also lives, I was off before in a different village but as I soon as I heard my village with demons running around I had to go. As walking down the snowy mountain, I turned my head to find lights that lit in the distance notifying that I was close.

When reaching the bottom I saw someone quite familiar then it hit me It's my kid brother, who's only 6 years old.

"Riyu!" I jogged over to him and hugged his small body, Riyu giggled in delight when I picked his body up and gave him a piggyback ride. "Riyu, where's Oto-san?" I asked with a smile and walked through the village streets towards our small traditional house.

"Papa at work." Riyu barely got out the sentence but I nodded my head, When turning the corner to find the main open area is a festival ground.

"I didn't know there was a festival." I mumbled and look to see old friends from around the village until my eyes laid onto a certain figure in the crowd. The figure was wearing a purple and white Yukata with their hair tied back in a messy bun. If you don't know by now the figure is Kie and she looks even better when I see her.

"Ha! Kie-neesan" Riyu yelled rather loudly catching alot of people attention and Kie's aswell, when our eyes met I panicked because she started to walk to us but that feeling soon washed off when I saw a figure on the rooftops. I placed Riyu on the ground and I kneeled infront of him.

"No matter what happens Riyu stay with Kie." I slowly got up and turn to my left, creating Kie and I to bump heads with eachother.

"Ow..!" Kie rubbed her head about to yell at me but notice that I wasn't there anymore. "Y/n...." she looked sad and turned to Riyu who was clenchong his small hands around the girls Yukata.