Hana Ichijo x Female reader (Ao Ashi)

Warnings: GxG, Yuri, Slight Rejection problems, fluff, abit of angst, mention of soccor, short oneshot, Hana might be Out of Character

Warnings: GxG, Yuri, Slight Rejection problems, fluff, abit of angst, mention of soccor, short oneshot, Hana might be Out of Character. Grammar and Spelling Mistakes Warning.

                       Series: Ao Ashi

Seeing a familar blonde walk through the hallways of our school, with her head hung low

Seeing a familar blonde walk through the hallways of our school, with her head hung low. Normal she'll be over at her desk writing up this insane diet plan for some soccer player.

I don't know too much like Hana but I can see by the look in her eye's she really care for this boy everytime we talk. It hurts me that all she admires this boy and her step brother because those to are so similar, I'm so jealous it hurts.

This time I decided to put my jealousy besides and walk in front of my crush, Hana's steps stopped when seeing a pair of similar sneakers of a Novelist friend. Her head peered up to have her eye's make contact with Y/n's e/c coloured ones.

"Yo, Hana!" Y/n made a peace sign with her fingers and had a big toothy grin, reminding her of the forward boy who broke her heart recently. Hana eyes began to water then launched into the taller girls chest.

"Woah- wait.." Y/n being caught off guard with Hana hugging her, making both of them tumbling towards the ground. Y/n secured the blonde in her chest making sure herself takes the pain.

"H-He..Damn it, Y/n..I-It hurts so much." Hana sat up in Y/n's Lap having more tears roll down her beautiful face, suprising Y/n to the point she wiped the tears unconsciously and wore a slight daze that made the other girl blush.

"You look more pretty without the tears." Hana couldn't believe what she was hearing, Y/n thinks she's pretty and lightly punched the H/c-nette's stomach.

Snapping the other first year out of her daze, Hana got flustered all over. "Huh-" Y/n just realised what happened and panicked with her hands waving over the place, apologising over and over again.

"Sorry, I-Uh Sorry..I didn't mean to say that out loud." Y/n then slapped her face with both hands, suprising Hana a little though in the end seeing Y/n helped Hana with her mood before.