Shinobu Kocho x Female Reader (Kimestu no Yaiba)

Warnings: GxG, Yuri, fluff, slight make out

Warnings: GxG, Yuri, fluff, slight make out. Grammar and Spelling Mistakes Warning

Series: Kimestu no Yaiba

"Hello there Little one." I spoke towards the little female child in the door way of the Butterfly Estate.

The child just stood there staring, I cocked my head slight to the right in confusion.

"My name is Y/n Shinzugawa, do you know where Shinobu Kocho and Kanae Kocho are?" I asked the poor child.

Suddenly the child flipped a coin into the air, catching it as it fell back into their hands. Their hands were covering the answer to the coin flip, so I waited for them to remove themselves.

Heads.

"Nee-sans are in the garden." The little girl answered my question from before.

"Thank you, Do you have a name little one?" I Asked once again.

The girl answered.

"Kanao, the little sister of Shinobu and Kanae."

"Okay.. Thanks for telling me, see you next time." I simply walked pass the little child and headed for the garden.

As walking through the hallways in the Estate, I heard Groans and Coughing through out walking. I stopped when i heard two familiar voices and the end of the hallway.

As the two figures didn't realise my presence yet they stopped to have one last conversation before departing from each other.

"Nee-san, It's been a whole 4 month since she came back. I'm slightly worried." The younger sibling spoke as the older on answered with.

"Shinobu Don't worry, Y/n-chan is fine because after all she is Shinzugawa-kun's little sister."

I never thought, I could see a face on shinobu with such a facial expression emotion like worried.

I guess I'm just lucky.

"My Lovely, I've returned." I said looking at shinobu.

The two sibling's turned foward in my direction. Kanae waved but Shinobu to my suprised leaped into my arms. I wasn't ready for this type of acrion, so Shinobu and I fell to the fall.