Katsuragi Misato x Wife Female Reader (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Warnings: GxG, Smut, Yuri, Soft Dom, Toys, Cunninglus, Scissoring, Making out, Fluff, Grammar and Spelling Mistakes Warning

Series: Neon Genesis Evangalion

It's around nine thirty in the afternoon as I waited patiently on the couch eating a cup of ramen for my wife, usually she's home by five but I'm sure she's just busy helping that new boy she told me about

It's around nine thirty in the afternoon as I waited patiently on the couch eating a cup of ramen for my wife, usually she's home by five but I'm sure she's just busy helping that new boy she told me about. What was his name Shinjo? no? Shini? I kinda didn't pay attention to his name.

'I'm sure she'll come home.' I thought before using my chopsticks to pick up the noodles.

"Then again she's been all friendly with Kaji-kun again." You see Kaji knew that Misato and I are married but he decided to get close anyway. I'm not jealous I'm just worried that's all, Misato will never do that to me. I hope.

I tossed the empty plastic cup into the bin to only miss it entirely. "Damn and I almost had it this time." Groaning now that I've gotten up to now pick it up and place it in the bin.

"Now what?." I asked myself to only to ask another question again, "Pew, what is that smell?" I lifted my arms up to find it to be me.

'Guess that answered both Questions.' I went into the bathroom to quickly freshen myself up but in reality it took me fifteen minutes, a few minutes out of the shower and laid down waiting for my wife to return I heard a knock at the door.

"Hello is anyone home." A voice that sounded like a child was at the apartment door. Quietly I tiptoed my way over to look into the small whole in the door to find average looking highschool boy with a very drunk misato slumped over his shoulders.

"Miss Misato-san are you sure that this is your house, Nobody is answering the door?" The boy asked who my wife replied with hum.

I unlocked the door and helped my wife off the boy shoulders then thanked him after.

"No Problem ma'am." He replied, "Do you want to stay the night, it's awfully late." I asked him before he could answer Misato yelled.

"Shinji-kun! You better come in as your living with us now." My eyes widen at the statement that I accidentally dropped my wife on the floor in shock.