Chapter-17

Everyone turned to see who is the person .

They turned around to see it was Tahir who informed Myra's parents about their wedding.

Mrs Khan -  Tahir son, why didn't you tell us that Myra's parents are coming.

Tahir- Mom, i wanted to keep it secret till they come here.

I have already done the arrangements as they are staying here for few days.

Mrs Khan- But son, we didn't welcome them properly.

Tahir- Don't worry mom you welcome them properly after everything is settled down.

Mr khan- I know we didn't did right by forcing your daughter into this marriage but please we have  accepted  Myra as our daughter. And rest other who didn't accepted her will also accept her.

Mr Singhaniya - How can we trust you as our daughter is still new to this place and we don't each other.

Mrs Singhaniya - And how our daughter will live in this unknown place.

Mrs Khan- I can understand you as a mom but please trust us we will take good care of your daughter . She will not have a chance to complain about us.

Mrs Singhaniya - Ok, i am giving you chance as we will be staying here for few days than i will be observing your behaviour towards my daughter .If anyone hurts my daughter than i will be taking my daughter back to India.

Mr khan-Thank you. Mr and Mrs Singhaniya for trusting us.

Mrs Khan - You all must be tired we should eat and then go to bed . Tomorrow, we can talk properly.

In this all, Mr Ahmed was sad and Mrs Ahmed was jealous that Myra was getting all the attention and  that she will not be able remove Myra from her life.

They all had dinner and Mr Ahmed's family went back their home.

When they were having dinner Mrs Khan already told the maids that to check the guest rooms.

After having dinner Myra and her mother-in-law took her parents to guest room.

They already told their parents if they have any problem they can call them.

After saying good night they both went back to their room.

Myra and Tahir's bedroom

Myra entered her bedroom to see that Tahir has already changed his clothes and was waiting for her.

Tahir- You go and change heavy clothes ,it must be uncomfortable for you.

Myra didn't said anything she nodded her head and took her nightwear and went inside the washroom.

Myra took atleast 40 minutes to change her clothes and removing her makeup and undoing her hair .

She came out from washroom .

Tahir- Why you were late ?

Myra- Oh , my dress was quite heavy so it took time to remove it. (still awkward)

Tahir- its ok. You don't need to be afraid me. I don't bite.

Myra- Aamm..  Thank you, for inviting my parents .

Tahir- I invited your parents because they were not in your wedding but they can be in our reception. And i want you happy. So ,it is a suprise to make you happy.

Myra- When did you told my parents about us?

Tahir- I informed them after we got married. They were angry with me but i have impressed them. But i have impress them more so they cannot take you away.

Myra- I thought i married some bad person by seeing your behaviour but i will try my best to make our marriage work.

Tahir- Thank you,Jaan.( Teasing)

Myra - Ja...a..n.....Jaan. (little bit shock)

Tahir- yes , i will call you Jaan.

Myra didn't said anything and slept beside Tahir.

Tahir covered both of them with duvet and turned off lights.

He went close towards Myra and backhugged her. His hands were on Myra's stomach which was making Myra nervous.

He kissed her earlobe and said .

Tahir - Goodnight Jaan.

Myra- Good night, Tahir ji.

On the otherside

Mrs Ahmed was breaking her things of her personal room.

She was still angry that how dare Myra's mother slapped her infront of everyone and nobody said anything to her and Myra was also not removed from her life.

And  also she didn't get a clue where her daughter run away.

Mrs Ahmed - aaaaaaah (screaming)

I will surely remove Myra from my way .(laughing like a mad woman)

TBC.............

I hope you all will like this chapter.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

I will not be able give any updates in December as i already told you that i have my exams.

🥀Moon🥀