Chapter-10

Tahir ne jab bola ab Myra usse nikkah karegi toh sab shock hogye.

(When Tahir said that Myra will marry him , everyone was shocked .)

Mrs Ahmed- Nahi ,tum Myra se nikkah nhi kar sakte.(shouting)

(Mrs Ahmed - No, you cannot marry Myra.)

Tahir- mai kyu nhi kar sakta?( Stern voice)

(Tahir- why can't I do this?)

Mrs Ahmed- She is a illegitimate child , i have only daught......

Tahir- (he pointed towards Mr Ahmed) Now i will only marry Myra because of your daughter my family's reputation will be ruined. And you( pointing towards Mrs Ahmed) listen even if she is not your real daughter then also i will marry her. (Angry)

Mr Ahmed - Agar wo nahi mani nikkah karne ke liye toh? Aur uski family ka kya?

(Mr Ahmed- what if she didn't agreed to get married? And what about her family?)

Tahir- I don't care. Do whatever you want and make her agree to marry even you have to force her. And don't worry about her family,i will handle this.

And listen everyone no one is going to stop this wedding,it's my decision.(still angry)

Mr khan- but Tah....

Tahir- No dad, you see your choice already ruined my reputation and future. Now you all will listen to me.

Everybody agreed to Tahir as he was very angry and will not listen to anyone.

(Myra and Zara were not present here when the drama was going on so they don't know anything about this matter.)

Then Mr Ahmed's family went to find Myra and they saw her standing with Zara near a food stall.

They told Myra that they have something important to talk and take her to the bridal room appointed for Suzanne.

After 2 hours

A girl was sitting on chair wearing a maroon red bridal lengha but there was no happiness on her face. She was looking very beautiful but sadness was clearly visible on her face.

 She was looking very beautiful but sadness was clearly visible on her face

Anyone can say she is not happy.

When the girl was thinking how her life changed just in 5 days , someone came inside the room.

?- Are you ready my daughter?

?- why are you doing this Mr Ahmed?

Mr Ahmed - Myra, i told you that i don't have any option.

Myra- It's all your daughter's fault ,she ran away and created this mess ,than why i have to suffer .

Mr Ahmed - I'm sorry but i can't do anything in this...

When they both were talking few ladies enter the room. They Suzanne's cousin sister and Mrs Ahmed.

Mrs Ahmed- They all are asking for the bride.

Mr Ahmed- ok.

Mrs Ahmed- Bring a smile on your face. It should look you are happy with this wedding.(arrogantly)

Myra didn't said anything but to bring a fake smile on her face.

The ladies covered Myra's face with veil and brought her near the place where the nikkah (wedding) will take place .

Tahir was already waiting for the bride . He saw that Mrs Ahmed and Suzanne's few cousins were bringing Myra from the staircase and soon they reached near and made Myra sit on chair.

Both bride and groom were made sit at the different side of veil. They cannot see each other till the wedding is over.

Qazi was already waiting for the bride so that he could do what he is called for

Qazi was already waiting for the bride so that he could do what he is called for .

When everything was settled then asked from Myra

Qazi- kya apko ye nikah qubool hai ?

(Priest - do you agree to get married?)

Myra- Qubool hai! (I do)

Qubool hai! (I do)

Qubool hai! (I do)

(Yn said after thinking for sometime.).

Then qazi asked the same question from Tahir.

Qazi- kya apko ye nikah qubool hai?

Tahir- Qubool hai!

Qubool hai!

Qubool hai!

Qazi-Badhai ho! Aaj se aap dono Miya Biwi hai.

(Priest - congratulations! From today onwards you are husband and wife.)

Tahir was satisfied that he is married without any disturbance.

Then qazi bought the marriage papers they both signed the papers. They both were officially husband and wife .

They told Tahir to sit beside Myta for Arsi Mushraf .
(Arsi Mushraf - when the both bride and groom can see each other through the mirror.)

He quickly sat down beside her . They gave Myra a mirror. She adjusted the mirror in a position through which Tahir can see her. . .

Tahir was shocked to see the beauty behind the veil.

Myra also saw Tahir through the same mirror. She can say he is looking very handsome.

The ladies bought Myra to other room and Tahir to other room.

After rukhsat, Tahir and Myra will go to Tahir's home till then they will stay in Ahmed mansion.

Myra already slept as she was very tired from all this .

Let's see what's our groom is doing .

Tahir was very excited plus restless as he cannot stay with his wife till rukhsati. He was dreaming but his dream broke with someone's voice.

?- you must be very happy Bhai, that the girl you admired is your wife now.

TBC...................

I hope you all will like this chapter.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

And i'm sorry for posting it late .

🥀Moon🥀