Chapter-16

Mr Ahmed put his hand on his face where the person slapped him.

He move his head little upward to see who that person is.

He was shocked to see the person.

Mr Ahmed - Anshika (Myra's mother or Mrs Singhaniya)............(he Whispers but Mrs Ahmed heard him)

Mrs Ahmed was going to slap her but Mrs Singhaniya held her hand  and slapped her.

Suzanne's grandfather - Who are you girl? And how dare you slap my son and daughter-in-law?

Before Mrs Singhaniya can say anything someone came and hugged her from behind and started crying.

Mrs Singhaniya - Oh my god, my daughter.

Myra- Mom ......(started crying 😭)

Mrs Singhaniya - See, mom is here . Don't cry .

Myra- I missed you mom.

Mrs Singhaniya - I missed you too .

?- But nobody missed .

Myra heard the voice and look upwards ,she leave her mom and went towards the person and hugged him .

Myra - I missed you too dad.

When Myra said the person dad, Mr Ahmed's heart broke into million pieces after hearing her daughter called someone else dad other than him.

Mr Singhaniya - How are you daughter?

Myra - I am fine dad.

Tahir's grandfather - What the hell is happening here?

Mrs Singhaniya - You are asking me what the hell is happening here. I send my daughter to attend the wedding not to become the bride.

And you Mr Ahmed , how dare you forced my daughter to get married.

I should have listened to my daughter and shouldn't have send her here.

Mr Ahmed - She is also my daughter.

Mrs Singhaniya - She is not your daughter when you decided to leave her even when she was not born. You have no rights to make decisions for my daughter.

I am taking my daughter back .

(In this drama, only Mrs Ahmed was happy as she will not have to do any work to remove Myra from her life.)

Mr Ahmed - She cannot go back.

Mrs Singhaniya - And why is that?

Mr Ahmed- Because She is a married woman.

Mrs Singhaniya - Then she can get divorce.

Before Mr Ahmed can say anything Mrs Khan spoke.

Mrs Khan- Yeh kya keh rahi hai aap Myra ki ammi. Myra hamare ghar ki bahu hai.

(Mrs Khan - What are you saying Myra's mother. Myra is daughter-in-law of this house.)

Mrs Singhaniya - Yah we can see how happy some people are if i take my daughter.

Mrs Khan - Aap bataiye kon kush hai . Hum abhi usse batate hai ki Myra is Ghar se kahi nhi Jane wali.

(Mrs Khan - You tell me who is happy. I will tell them that Myra is not going from this house.)

Mrs Singhaniya - She pointed towards Mrs Ahmed and Tahir's grandfather.

Mrs Khan- Suzanne ki ammi , aap ko kya pareshani hai, Myra ke is Ghar Mai hone mai.

(Mrs Khan - Suzanne's mother, what problem do you have with Myra staying in this house.)

Mrs Ahmed- Kyuki is ladki ne meri beti ki jagah le li.(angrily)

(Mrs Ahmed - Because she have taken my daughter's place.)

Mrs khan- Aap kitni ache se janti hai ki kisne kiski jagah li.

(Mrs khan- You very well know who has taken whose place.)

Mr khan started speaking.

Mr khan- Aap ki beti ko nhi shadi karni thi to wo pehle bhi to bol sakti thi. Is tarah bhaag kar uski galti ka ilzaam aap Myra pr lagana band kare.

(Mr khan- If your daughter didn't didn't want to get married she can tell us before. Stop putting your daughter's fault in Myra.)

Mrs Ahmed- Par.

Mr khan- Abbu aap bhi accept kar le Myra ko is Ghar ki bahu .

(Mr khan- Father , you also accept Myra as your daughter-in-law.)

Tahir's grandfather didn't said anything and went from their and his grandmother also went behind his grandfather.

Mrs Singhaniya was happy seeing that her daughter's in-laws taking her side but still she can't trust them.

(Guests were already gone , only family members are left.)

Mrs Khan - Lekin aap ko pata kaise chala ki aapki beti ki shadi ho gyi kyuki ye to news mai tha hi nhi.

(Mrs Khan- But how did you get to know that your daughter got married because it was not in news.)

?- I told them about their daughters wedding.

TBC................

Hope you all will like this chapter.

Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

This chapter was all about the family drama.

Please do tell me how far my story is going.

🥀Moon🥀