Chapter 1 Nevermore

(disclaimer most of this story will be in Wednesdays pov however I may switch it up abit depending on how I feel)

:(0 -----=#()#=-----0):

WEDNESDAYS POV

As I stared out of my car window I could see that a cold miserable day was ahead of me which was just the way I liked it, however my aggravating parents were trying to sabotage by depressing day by sending me to a new school, just because one innmature boy couldn't handle a fish?, pathetic.

---

"oh come on my little viper im sure your new school will be great!" gomez says with so much enthusiasm as music plays on in the background.

"i would disagree father, i dont see a point of sending me into a new school, my old one was only just getting up to my expectations of a normal teenagers life, all the bullying and fighting made it quite fun for me to watch" Wednesday stated with no emotion.

"Wednesday, darling me and your farther both agreed that you would be better off here, as me and your father went here ourselves, oh the sweet memories we made with eachother" mortica says as she looks lovingly at gomez.

"oh I remember my dove" gomez says with passion as he slowly bends down to kiss morticas hand.

"Oh I love you" said mortica as she pulls gomez in for a kiss but before they could Wednesday interrupts.

"you two make me nauseous, and not in the good way" said Wednesday and she looks at them with disgust.

---

WEDNESDAYS POV

After around 10 minutes we arrive at the school and i can already tell im going to dispise being here, we all exit the car and head towards the entrance

I hear a whine "im going to miss you sis" pugsly said as he came up to me and hugged me. "puglsy you are weak, you won't survive in this world " i said coldly, he let go of me.

"Wednesday I would like to give you a gift" i heard my mother say as she flows towards me, she opens her hand to give me a necklace "W for Wednesday but when you flip it its M for mortica" she said with a proud smile, i new my mother was trying to connect with me but if she assumes that I will follow in her footsteps, she's wrong. "just because you sent me to this dreadful school does not mean im going to turn out like you" i snapped with the necklace in my hand as i quickly turned around and started heading inside the building with my luggage.

___

As Wednesday entered the school all she could see were people who were different, some had no faces others were howling and messing about like a litter of children. Wednesday was taken back on the amount of diversity of people in the school, however she showed no expression and carried on walking through the main hall.

"Hey! You must me Wednesday its so nice to meet you!"

"Hello" Wednesday said coldly

"So my name is Enid and I was told to show you around school today is that okay? , well i mean it doesn't have to be o- - - - - -"

Wednesday stopped listening to her as she did not interest Wednesday at all, "will you stop talking your voice sounds so discomforting it is making my ears bleed" Wednesday said with a little to no emotion at all.

"oh I'm sorry, my apologies i will show you around , if u would just follow me" said Enid with a shaken voice trying not to show that she was offended by Wednesdays harsh words . But Wednesday however did not feel sorry as enids voice generally got on her nerves

------

(hey guys hope you enjoyed the first page! Let me know ur opinions on it!)