Chapter 7

A/N - A really long chapter because it used to be 3 short chapters and I decided since they're all the same day that I should merge them.

Sitting next to Skyler on the way to the airport is so awkward after crushing his sensual dreams earlier. I kinda feel bad but he didn't get upset nor did he try to coerce me, and for that, I am very grateful.

It wasn't long until we arrived at the airport. Luke has a bad habit of always trying to be first on the plane; I could see him rush out of the bus that was parked beside us. Though, I always took my time because it'd be embarrassing if I tripped or something. When I went to reach for my suitcase and bags, a different hand beat me to it. "It's okay Sweetheart I got it, go catch up with your brother." He's really sweet when he's not lustful, which is rare, so I'll cherish it as much as possible.

"Thank you" I made my way through security and met up with Marlow and the boys.

"Why didn't you bring Prince Charming with you?" She asked me. I could see Luke sulk in the back realizing she thinks Skyler is attractive. "You don't like him anymore?"

"I never liked him in the first place, you don't know him as well as I do." I felt a little guilty after saying that but at least it's half true. I don't know if I like him but he isn't as bad of a person as I make him seem. "He can be kind of an asshole sometimes."

Just as I said that I felt a dominant presence sneak up behind me. "She's talking about me isn't she Marley?" His fake social voice gets me every time. Without looking back I can tell he's smiling too.

"Nah, she was talking about Lukey Pookey over here!" She grabbed Luke into a side hug as she also put on a fake social voice and smiled back. Even though she was playing around, I noticed Luke blush a little at the name. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of him falling in love and getting married.

"Delta airlines going to Lake Havasu City Airport, AZ. Boarding passengers must line up at Gate 34. The plane will depart in 25 minutes."

Ashamed of myself, I didn't even notice Brandon, Caleb, and Jaleigha not being here with us. Just as I was about to ask their whereabouts, the trio showed up with three bags from one of the food stands.

"This bag has Jelly Bagels" Caleb lifted up his hand. "This bag has butter bagels" He lifted Brandon's hand. "And this one has butter & jelly bagels, for the ones who like both." He winked as he picked up Ja's hand.

I never expected those three to take a liking to each other. They look as if they have nothing in common, but act as if they've known each other since birth.

"What if I want a peanut butter bagel?" Luke tried to be funny and Marco enabled his dumbness.

"Then take your nasty ass back there and get you one," I said to him as I gave him a fake annoyed look.

More than 10 minutes had passed and I found myself first in line to board the plane. My ticket read 'F7'. It was a three-seater, meaning some random person would have to sit with us. Getting on the plane I hesitated to choose which seat I wanted.

"Sit near the window, I'll sit in the middle so whoever is assigned with us won't be near you." I listened and took my seat at the window. Luke and the others were spread out away from us so I had no one to talk to. Soon after the plane took off, I fell asleep on Skyler's shoulder; not knowing until after we landed.

After getting off the plane, we were met with more buses. These buses were quite fancier than the average school bus. It wasn't a long ride to our hotel; the Holiday INN Express and suites is where we will be staying.

I was so excited to see my room, I accidentally left my luggage with Skyler again. Flabbergasted by how big and luxurious my room was. The tan, shiny ceiling with a beautiful chandelier hanging from it. The lengthy window that covers the back wall corner, leading to the beautiful beach. Two extravagant beds- I was so caught in amazement that I nearly forgot I was sharing a room with someone. And that someone was already in the room by now. There was a bunch of noise coming from the bathroom that I haven't seen yet. Walking in I see beauty products being set up. Some even looked like mine. "I didn't take you for a self-care kind of guy."