I love you , to the moon and back !

Britain POV
I knew not to take what they said to heart but it sill hurt when they talked about me like I wasn't there and was also a living being with feelings , and that is how I'm now in the bathroom crying my eyes out cause someone said I was a slut not being a virgin . And I could usually deal with people calling me names like that but it really hurt when they would talk about how I am pregnant and make sick cruel jokes about it and laugh a-and I couldn't do I ran away . And now I'm sitting in my bathroom crying and I'm still crying after I think I may have had a panic attack ' If I could only be good enough for them...' I was broke out of my thoughts when I heard knocking on the door "Who is it ! " I winced at how my voice cracked but didn't have to think about it as the person on the other side of the door answered " Britain... , you okay ? " It was Soviet . This was a good thing and bad thing , a good thing that he actually cares and the bad thing is ultimately that he cares I feel myself crying again and I hear the door open I look up and see Soviet who holds a worried look on his face . I wipe my tears and hear Soviet close the door behind himself "Britain what's wrong who made you cry ! " Soviet exclaimed sitting with me on the floor and pulled me into his chest . "Soviet do you hate me ? " I hesitantly asked and he grabbed my shoulders looked at me like I was crazy before kissing me , he held me so hard I didn't think he would let go ! . He did and when he did he rubbed my face and finally gave me my answer "Great Britain I love you , don't you dare ever forget that ! " he said before picking me up I smiled snuggling into his chest before I slowly drifted off asleep...

(A/n: This chapter is about when people talk about Britain and judge him and Britain cries in his bathroom thinking the whole world is against him , Soviet is there to prove how wrong Britain is . Hoped you enjoyed the chapter and it's summary ! )