Your talking to your Highness!

Britain POV
To summarize everything that has happened since i got freedom from my old pack with my brother always breathing down on my back it feels really nice to be around people who don't always treat you like you can't do anything . Though i was really sad to see Soviet leave me alone with the alpha of their pack the alpha supposed to have a mate and children and i would really respect him if he wasn't flirting with me the whole time we was talking to me , "So Britain are you free tonight ~?" the alpha ask looking at me with lust in his eyes , "Ummm , no." i say flatly before getting up to leave and when i'm about to walk out of the room , my back pinned to the walk fast and painful with the impact i made when back hit the wall i look up to see the alpha holding my hands above my head , "You are in my territory , you listen to what i SAY!" he yells griping my hands even tighter . I start to panic as his head goes to the crook of my neck and feel disgusted when he licks it and i hear him laugh in ear 'This is it , i'm done for!' i think to myself as i feel him put his hands up my shirt , i know that he's going to try to mark me when his head goes back to my neck and he licks my neck one more time , at this points i'm in tears still feeling his hands under his shirts , "Come on Canada they said the Princess from the Kingdom pack was with Alpha!" i hear a voice say and then i see a boy wearing glasses pulling along a boy wearing some kind fur hat who looks horrified from probably because their Alpha is still molesting me as we talk , "America , America look it's really the Princess and... Alpha!? what are you doing to him!?" , "Canada what do you mean? " the boy called America says then looks back at the Alpha who is still holding my probably bruised wrist and licking my neck i start crying when i feel him start to bite my neck . Then i feel someone holding me as i sob into their chest , "Hey , hey it's okay we got you..." the boy who i think is called Canada says while still holding me in his arms , "What the hell dude that's the fucking Princess and you were really trying fuck him !" i hear America yell , 'But all the nose , all the yelling , and my oncoming headache it's all too much...' . That was last thing i thought before my world went dark.