He belongs to them , he just doesn't know it~

Author POV
Everybody in the Blood pack was panicking when Russia came running and yelling , "He got him and he taking him back to the Kingdom pack France , France got him!" exclaimed a worried Russia who sounded like he was on the verge of tear , some the strongest wolf's in their pack including the Reich , Soviet and America with Spain and his brother for back quickly going to the Kingdom packs border everybody was thinking the same thought 'Was it to late?' . Unlike in the Blood pack the Kingdom pack was delighted to hear that their Princess that had run away , didn't really run away and probably just overwhelmed well that's what France was telling as France told them how Britain was scared that they were going to sell Britain off to marriage without his consent and that they were going to try to kill him if he ever showed his face again when Britain's family heard they were all in tears with Britain's older sibling holding in to Britain like if they let go he would disappear . "France thank you for bringing me back home mom , dad I'm sorry for running away it was very immature and stupid thing for me to do" Britain said smiling at France who felt his face heating up at the way Britain smiled at him with just pure innocence and love , "Your welcome Princess just be careful okay?" France replied with a smile of his own , you can then hear a very happy Italy yell "Everybody Soviet's here!" after that announcement Britain , France and the rest of the Royal family smiled at the thought of a nice man like Soviet who has saved and been nothing but nice to all the people he meets except America , America's annoying . But back to the main thing Soviet's here great ! , "Soviet mon ami , how many children do have now~?" France ask knowing that Soviet and his wife are in true love which is why they have made so many children , "Well France I think 15 children is enough don't you?" Soviet says laughing and then his face brightens when he see's Britain looking happy and healthy , "There's the little Princess we were looking for~" Soviet says in a voice you would to talk to a baby in , Britain hearing the tone of voice he using blushes at being treated like a child , "Soviet stop , I'm not a baby..." Britain exclaims and then everybody starts laughing in the end Soviet admits that he was worried about Britain after he ran away after the little situation with Reich and the see's himself back to his territory knowing that Britain is going to be his second wife soon you could say as he and Afghanistan had been taken with the little omega since they saw him . Even though they promised not to have anymore children with eachother that didn't mean they won't make Britain have more children for them . "Sweetie calm down France doesn't have a chance like I said he belongs to us , he just doesn't know it yet~" Soviet says to his wife who is still worried about France sweeping Britain off his feet , "Yeah , your right Sovi he is OUR'S!" Soviet's wife exclaims as her and Soviet's eyes have a glit of red in them thinking about THEIR sweet , innocent Britain~.