The 2th eldest Brother : Wales Kingdom~

(A/n : Hi just wanted to know if you like Britain's new design *pic above* )

Author POV
When Britain woke up he felt himself grimace at the pain of him just sitting up , hearing the door open Britain quickly put on a smile and looked up to see his older brother Wales smiling softly seeing his little brother awake and happy , but we should all know that Britain is not happy inside and puts on a sweet , happy face to make everybody around him think he's okay . Even though he isn't , "Hi Wales!" Britain exclaims jumping up and giving his brother a hug which makes both of them fall down and they both start laughing and this time Britain actually feels better knowing he has his older brothers that will always be by his side , "And hello to you too Gingerbread~" Wales teases knowing his brother doesn't like the nicknames he has and Britain turns away , with a pout on his face of course and he hits a laughing Wales on the head and now it's Britain turn to laugh as Wales rubs the spot where Britain hit him on the head at . The rest of the day Britain followed Wales and Wales followed Britain , right now Britain was watching Wales battle their eldest brother and the next heir to the Kingdom pack , British Empire or B.E for short and to say the least this was very boring for Britain as he watched Wales get knocked down over , and over , and I think you get the memo . Britain huffed as once again to no surprise Wales falls down with B.E putting his foot on Wales back , "Come on Wales I'm cheering for you ! " Britain exclaims his tall wagging as he jumps up and down smiling as he cheers for his brother who gets and something that surprises everybody happens . Wales gets up kicks his brother where the sun doesn't shine and then for once puts his foot on B.E's back as he smiles back at Britain who is runs to Wales who picks Britain up in a hug and swings him around as he , the 3 siblings are smiling , laughing at what just happens . Even though his older siblings aren't quite tired yet they start to head home when Britain starts complaining about being tired , so they head home eat dinner UK makes sure Britain takes medicine for his ADHD before so he can go to sleep... Little Britain's older siblings know that wolf , this wolf is Ukraine and was sent by his parents to watch Britain 'A little bit weird that they wanted me to watch him.... ehh I don't care as long as their still paying me' Ukraine as he sneakily climbs down from Britain's window heading back to his pack territory before he's caught spying on the Kingdom pack Princess . If you thought Britain could finally be saved by the hero and heroine that wanted their is now a new threat as America has broke away from the Blood pack and now is the leader of a new pack that lies to the south , what will happen now as Britain is now in danger as he has caught the eye of the leader of that new pack .