Chapter Five

Thalleous unsheathed his sword. He ran towards the shrine, blade in hand. He dashed inside, cutting a Voltaris' throat just as he was freed. Tygren stood up, grabbed a sword, and began to duel the Mendaris master. Tygren, while young, was skilled with a sword. Thalleous used his aggrobeam from his aggressium prime to dispatch a Voltaris, and watched as the Nestoris master dueled with Ingressus, staffs in hand. Several ardoni ran in to join the fight. They had hammers, axes, shovels, or whatever else they could grab in hand. The masters used their Mobilium songs to teleport out of the shrine. Thalleous threw the Nestoris master his Aggressium prime.

"Use it well!" Thalleous called.

Aegus caught it and promptly fired a beam of red light at a Voltaris warrior, whose markings promptly faded. He used his Protessium song to shield himself from a blow. He threw the supportium prime to the master of the Kaltaris, who froze Tygren in an instant, Frenorath's staff glowing bright. He used his Mobillium song to teleport directly behind Ingressus, and raised his blade for a strike. However, Ingressus rolled out of the way. Thalleous swiped at the Voltaris master, but only hit air. Ingressus ran at Frenorath, intending to take his prime. This broke the master's focus, allowing Tygren to again join the fight. Ingressus raised his sword for a strike as Frenorath raised his staff for a well-timed block. Ingressus spun around to the Kaltaris master's back and stabbed.

"No!" A young Kaltaris yelled. Tygren promptly stabbed him.

Ingressus picked up the Supportium prime and froze two ardoni citizens. He ran at them and decapitated them. Aegus used the Aggresium prime to create a large shockwave, knocking all the ardoni back several blocks. Ingressus, Tygren, and their two living comrades dashed around, slaughtering their foes. After only a few seconds, only the three living masters and Thalleous remained. Three Voltaris took out flint and steel, lit them, and threw them at the town and the surrounding grass, starting a fire. Thalleous steeled himself as Ingressus lit a flame as well.Thalleous threw Kaikortrias the Mobillium prime and Redorent the Protessium. Kaikortrias, master of the Mendaris clan raised his staff to decapitate a Voltaris. As he did, Ingressus moved his brother out of the way. He used his Aggressium song to knock Thalleous ten blocks back. Thalleous felt a large amount of pain as everything faded to black.