7. Some Much Needed Insight

Jennie had let Rosé and Lisa sleep in that position until she was absolutely sure that they couldn't sleep in anymore.

Then she sicked Alice on them.

The little girl had woken up hours before and Jennie had time to make her pancakes.

"Okay A., now!" she whispered in her ear.

"But won't they get mad at me?" she asked concerned.

"No, I'll take the blame. I promise- this is how Lisa likes to be woken up.

"Are you sure?"

Jennie nodded furiously. Alice gave a sigh before walking to the side of the couch where their heads were.

"WAKE UP GUUUUYS!" she screamed. It got Jennie's desired reaction and they both tumbled of the couch with groggy screams. Lisa yelped when Rosé's weight pressed on top of her. Still shocked from the suddenness of waking up, Rosé didn't even try to stop the downward momentum, causing both of them to groan in pain when they collided into each other.

Jennie was on her ass laughing with her face bright red. Un-gracefully, Rosé rolled off of Lisa who moaned in pain again.

"ALICE!" Rosé bellowed. The girl immediately backed-up with wide, fearful eyes.

"Jendeukie told me to!" she yelled before running off. Both girls immediately turned their attention to the still laughing brunette.

"You little bitch!" Lisa exclaimed, going for Jennie but not knowing entirely what she was going to do to her yet.

"T-that was awesome!" she said between her laughs. Seeing the dangerous look in both her friends' eyes she tried to get up.

Roseanne Park and Lalisa Manoban were not people you wanted to mess with separately, never mind if they're both out to get you and Jennie was well aware of this.

Jennie made a break for it but Rosé was too fast and straddled her, pegging her legs down. Lisa pinned her arms down when she tried to struggle.

Basically she couldn't move.

"Well Lili? What do you think we should do with her?" Rosé asked smirking as Jennie struggled beneath her.

"I'm thinking something along the lines of taking away her graphing calculator and burning all her homework," Lisa said smiling deviously.

"Please, my teachers would happily give me an extension and you two detention once I told them that it was your guys' fault!"

"She's right Lili, that's not NEARLY good enough! How about, we swipe all of those poems she writes and post them on J. Elordion's site?"

Jennie's eyes widened. Only two people knew she was a closet poet- and they were pinning her down... in hindsight, Jennie realized telling them wasn't the smartest thing to do.

"Oh that's right! How could I forget about those?"

"Perfect, can you go get some duct tape so we can tie her up?" Rosé asked, a twinkle in her eye.

"GUYS NO!" Jennie protested trying to get free in vain. If anyone saw those poems... well, let's just say they were super embarrassing.

"Rosie?" Alice's voice came from somewhere behind them. They stopped struggling to look at her. She was dressed with her bag slung over her shoulder," It's 7:45."

Rosé was confused before she suddenly realized what she was talking about.

"CRAP!" the blonde said getting off of Jennie quicky," I'm sorry Alice I just have to get ready!" she said, sprinting up the stairs. Ten minutes later her hair was brushed and she was again, wearing Jennie's too small clothing.