28. Rules Broken

*Warning*

__________________________________________________________________

"You coming over to mine?" Jennie asked as Rosé walked over to her locker. Jennie immediately saw something different about her. She had this sort of half grimace but it also looked like she was holding back a smile.

"What's with the face?"

"Here..." Rosé said, handing over the note she found from Lisa. She took it and read it over quickly, her expression changing as she read.

"What the heck? Her parents are so dumb! God I swear if I could just tell them what I think of them..." Jennie said angrily, then she looked up at Rosé in surprise, "Wait... 'I love you?' You guys said... AAHH CHAELISA!" she squealed, she grabbed Rosé's shoulders and started jumping up and down rapidly, "You guys said 'I love you' to each other?!" Rosé blushed and bit her lip.

"Mmmhmm," she hummed nodding her head and trying not to look as over the moon about it as she really was.

"No way! When? Where? Who said it first? I need details!"

"Geez Jen... calm down! We said it last night at Lisa's house and Lili said it first."

"Aww how com-"

"In Thai."

Jennie opened her mouth and started fanning herself mockingly.

"Damn, so other then her parents finding out, you had a good night?"

"So good... I just... ugh I love her so much Jennie, it scares me. But, like, in the best way possible." Jennie smiled widely and tackled Rosé in a hug.

"I can't believe my emotionally unavailable best friends found love!" she squealed before pulling away and hitting her arm, "And before me too! What the fuck!"

"Ow! That was hard," Rosé pouted.

"Oh shut up you've taken much worse!"

"You bet I have," the brown eyed girl winked suggestively,"... But it still hurt..." she whined while rubbing her arm, "... so are you saying that you and Jisoo aren't-?"

"Huh? W-What?" Jennie stuttered, "I mean... we just started dating so it's sorta early. I mean maybe- I guess I could see myself-"

"Chill out Jen, I don't want you to have an aneurism. I was just asking." Jennie took a couple deep breaths and the blush on her face slowly dissipated.

"I am really happy for you though Rosie."

"Thanks, I am too," she grinned.

"Well you've got the girl, now you've just got to deal with the future in-laws," she chuckled. Rosé's eyes bulged.

"I-In laws? Don't you think it's a bit early to think about that... stuff?"

"What? You mean you don't think about marrying Pokpak? Walking down the aisle, saying your vows, declaring your eternal love to each other?"

"I- I mean... she, er, it's not..." she sputtered.
"I don't want to give you an aneurism," Jennie mocked at the same time Rosé blurted, "Of course I do!"

They stared at each other in shock- Jennie shocked that she actually thought about marrying Lisa and Rosé for saying it out loud at all.

"You wh-"

"Lisa!" Rosé exclaimed.

All of a sudden it was like Jennie didn't exist, brown eyes locked onto the Thai's figure, barely believing the girl was there, standing in the hallway.

Sweet Nothing - Chaelisaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें