Hinata (Naruto) x Reader {Lemon}

You were with your only friend, Hinata Hyuga. One of the Hyuga clan. "So, Hina-chan. Are you and Naruto kissing at the back of his house. You smirked. "What? No! I dont even like him anymore. " She said. You both were heading to your house because Hinata's father got angry of Hinata so he didn't let Hianta stay at theor house for tonight. What a jerk right? (One more thing! Im not good at writing lemons okay?)

"We're here." You said boredly. "Wow huh." Hinata said and sat on your couch. You closed the door and locked it. You sat beside Hinata. "Let's watch." Hinata said. "Yes, your highness." You said boredly and turned on the tv. You were both watching a romantic movie. "I love you too." The girl said at the back ground. You felt your cheeks started to heat up while the boy and girl are kissing. Then something came at Hinata's mind. 'Maybe i could..' Hinata thought. "Wanna do what they're doing?" Hinata smirked. You blushed. "W-what are you s-saying?!" You yelled. Hinata didn't respond. She just kissed you. You didn't hesitated, you just kissed back. You slowly unzipped her jacket and touched her breasts. Hinata moaned and deepened the kiss.

Naruto's POV

Man, am i starting to get feelings for Hinata? I rejected her confession two days ago then this? I have to apologize and get her back at once! I know that Hinata's in (Y/N)'s house so i'll go there.

[ Back To No One's POV and you and Hinata ]

You and Hinata are now french kissing (A/N: O/////////O i feel dirty writing this. And imagine me blushing hard while writing hehe.) "Wait." You pulled away. "What's wrong?" Hinata asked. "Let's not do this." You said and stood up. "Why?" Hinata asked sadly. "I mean, let's not do this here. Naruto's coming." You said and went to your bedroom. Hinata smirked and followed you.

You entered your room and Hinata slammed it shut then locked it. You got startled. "Geez. Dont scare me like--"

She cutted you off by kissing you again. 'No wonder she's a damn hell of a kisser.' You thought and kissed back. You both fell on the bed. Hinata pulled away. "Strip." She mumbled. "What?" You asked. "Strip. It'll be embarresing if i do it first." Hinata blushed. You pouted but stripped anyway. That's left to you was your bra and panties. "What about you?" You asked. Hinata already stripped. Hinata pinned you on the bed. 'Hehehe. This'll be fun.' Hinata thought while smirking. You stared at Hinata's white eyes. Which means that you want her to do IT first. Hinata slowly reached for your lady part. Once she reached it, she rubbed it. You moaned quietly. "Dont hold it." Hinata whispered. You gulped as she threw away your panties. "Already?" Hinata smirked. "Im not used into this so.." You mumbled. Hinata placed in one finger and you moaned. "Louder please." Hinata said. Then, she added one finger. You moaned loudly and Hinata got amused.

Now, you're the one who pinned Hinata. "It's my turn to hear your voice." You said and smirked. You remove her bra and played with her breasts. Hinata moaned. You licked Hinata's left nipple and sucked on it. Hinata moaned again. You rubbed Hinata womanhood and threw away her panties. (A/N: Now, imagine me blushing even harder while writing the next part.) You licked Hinata's womanhood. "(Y/N)~!" Hinata moaned quietly but you heard it. "Louder." You said. "(Y/N)~!!" Hinata moaned louder. "That's the spirit." You said and sucked on her clit. You on doing that for moment until she came. You licked her juices. "H-hey! That isn't fair! It's my turn!" Hinata yelled then pinned you to the wall now. "Do whatever you want. Im done to you." You smirked. Hinata kissed you and you kissed back. Hinata pressed her chest to yours. Hinata deepened the kissed and you moaned. You opened your eyes and saw her enjoying...IT. 'She seemed to be enjoying this. And no wonder, where did she learn to do all this?' You thought. "Why aren't you kissing back?" Hinata asked. "O-oh. I was just on my la-la dream land again." You said nervously.

You were both now in the bed and Hinata stared at you. "What?" You asked. Hinata stayed silent. You sighed and kissed her. Hinata smiled a little and kissed back. You pulled away and smiled. "I love you, Hina-chan." You said. "I love you too, (Y/N)-san." Hinata said and you both fell asleep.

A/N: That was super duper embarrasing.